tuscl

Stripper trading cards for Portland OR.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

10 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Awesome now the 50 year old virgin* PLs can scrap their Pokémon cards for these.

* PL Virgin (definition) - a PL who would other wise still be a virgin at the age of at least 40 if it weren’t for fucking a stripper(s).
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    I'm not scraping my Yu-Gi-Oh! cards for nothing.

Although I have a friend that lived in Portland for 13 years that would get a kick out of these. Heavily tempted to buy it as a gift (and add on to my list of purchases made on a whim that I definitely could have used the money for something else more important).
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ definate must buy for any PL strip club fan tied into the Oregon scene.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Another faggot thread by shadowcat. There is a stripper dude on there... fuck
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Although I'm a bonafide Portland PL, count me out. But LOL I have seen two of the strippers in the article. Even if my faves get a card I just can't do it. I'll take pics from my phone instead.
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    If that's the cream of the crop in Portland, count me out. And why have stripper trading cards with so little skin showing?

For thought: what stats do you list on the back of stripper trading cards? Anything above and beyond body measurements? Swings both ways? Chances of getting to third base?
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    Gotta catch 'em all!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Interesting idea. More popular with folks who’ve never seen a nude female.

It could be funny if they put their stats on the backside of the cards. Height, weight, cup size, measurements, favorite positions, clubs she’s worked at, times guys have gotten to first base, second, etc...
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Electronman trust me, they are NOT anywhere near the cream of the crop strippers in Portland. Not even close.
  • dtek
    6 years ago
    Yikes! This is probably what much of Portland (and the rest of the country?) thinks the average PDX Stripper looks like. It's not. There are a few clubs where these "girls" would look right at home (lookin' at you, Kit Kat), but the vast majority of dancers in Portland are more girl-next-door-with-few-marketable-skills.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion