Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

'She's worked very hard as a stripper to hustle and pay her bills': Geoffrey Ede

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

She looks like wife material to me.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Married to some dude who is 75 with hair plugs. You know she’s like “would you hurry up and die so I don’t have to become a rapper!”

Eminem and maybe like 4 other guys are the only people who are white and can rap. Even Fishsticks can’t rap and he’s half black.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

what is it with these old guys that marry these young chicks thinking it's love ?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

It’s an Anna Nicole Smith like fairy tale.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Seems like a perfect arrangement. She was aging out of peak sex work money. He gets relatively young, obligated pussy until he croaks.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I was thinking that she made a few good points. Then I saw the dude she’s marrying and realized she’s just waiting for her payday.

She’s mentioned that she wished she was as talented as Cardi B - but she won’t need the talent soon - just a good estate attorney.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ ha funny. I play basketball and I envy LeBrons talents. Since I’m not that good I’ll go ahead and keep my day job, just like that stripper better stick to marrying old guys as a source of income instead of trying to become a rapper.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

^ That girl currently has a source of income - as she’s married to an old dude - and she needs to keep him happy and feeling like a king until he croaks.

She was previously an escort - so that should have been useful training for her current job.

If she gets written out of her rich old hubby’s will, then she may need to seriously consider the Cardi B route.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Your link didn't include enough nudity.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement