Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Another Masterpiece Review

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

From today's Unpublished reviews of Pumps in Brooklyn, NY

"... The rest was pretty meh as far as environment and drinks were concerned my friend got a deal because it was her birthday so we got a Little section to ourselves was great. I would definitely go back maybe during the weekend when it is Macy more outgoing and hype and more people in because I think that was a factor too. There wasn’t a lot of people so I kinda felt awkward lol ..."

That was the whole review - SMPLH

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

pretty meh.

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

Weak. Hope you rejected it

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

My raviews are better

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Well at least you know the club is couples friendly.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

SMPLH is brilliant and needs to be added to the glossary.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Since Papi is the sound, level headed, Jedi-like PL of the bunch I’m guessing he does that a lot when he reads shit on here.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I take my PLing seriously

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

And your reason for rejection was ? :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ I found-it too-long and too overly-detailed

Profile picture for ToyChaser
ToyChaser
•

Exactly guys, we can write better reviews! I'm glad someone else cares some of these johns are only looking for free membership.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I love those reviews it makes my reviews look so much better ;)

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

"Pretty meh" is a funny reason to reject but I'd also reject for spelling errors.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement