tuscl

Thanks Shailynn

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Thanks for starting your NBA threads. I like that they are focused on specific topics.

8 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    Why has no one except Shailynn started any NBA threads?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I guess I’m the only one that likes the NBA here... skibums aleays talking about the Pats, Juice is always talking about NASCAR and jackslash is always talking about library books.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Just not much to talk about; 29 teams going thru the motions to see who loses to the one.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol Flagooner you are just too obvious. You made this discussion right after I mentioned that he made three separate NBA discussions after my original discussion for NBA offseason ( https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…) which was very relevant and I know exactly why he did that. This thread doesn't need a bunch of NBA topics, this isn't an ESPN forum... I know exactly you and Shailynn are doing, you're just haters.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Thank you tx great to see you back too btw.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Nina, there’s no need to moderate what posts I make. Thank you.
  • ww
    6 years ago
    ^^^+1

With all the different "topics" discussed here, many of which are covering the same subjects, there is plenty of room for a few NBA topics.

If we were to start a "all topics on this subject go under here" thread, we could consolidate the entire discussion board to 10 total threads.

Of course, there are a lot of forums that are designed that way.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    They are “totally” awesome!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion