Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Did you ever want to assfuck Beyonce?

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Too late, she's off the ladder.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for tijuana_tim
tijuana_tim
•

Yes! I would rather assfuck Beyoncé than a goat, which is San Jose Guys preference.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'm not a fan of Beyonce or of ass fucking. So, no.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Fuck Beyonce, yes. Love her ass, yes. Assfucking, no.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

It is beautiful. Makes it hard to believe shit comes out of that ass.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Nope!

Profile picture for TJ Lee
TJ Lee
•

I want to watch only.

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

Beyoncé is such a sweet woman - fucking does not come to mind right away. But yeah if the attraction was mutual - fuck-a-thon ! One from behind as well to finish the full course meal.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement