tuscl

Hola Amigos Party July 4!!!

Monday, July 2, 2018 6:44 AM
Hola Amigos!!!! We wanted you to know we are having a big party down in Tijuana on July 4. American Independence Day has nothing to do with us but we will use any excuse to throw a party. Great deals on hot babes and even a few deals on goats. Be safe this week and do not blow off your fingers lighting m80s. If you want to live dangerously, you’re better off doing that in Tijuana, the reward is much better down here than it is in your backyard settig your roof on fire because your kid has poor aim with a Roman candle.

7 comments

• TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Which club?
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    funny how no one calls this racist troll profile out
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Hey tijuana tim i will be in your great city on august 5 i can't wait!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I am Tijuana Tim and I would like to announce the Grand Opening of Tijuana Tim's Show Donkey Breeding Ranch, proudly serving need for show donkeys in both Mexico and the United States. And I am also being assisted in this venture by Mamasan, retiring from her attempted career as a sumo wrestler, to now being our donkey trainer. She is being kept busy. Tijuana Tim
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    When Nina trolled a troll it was funny. When you try it you fail miserably. Just like everything else in your pathetic life.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So Tim, when does the Sunnyvale Brass Rail get its show donkey? And it sounds like Shailynn wants one too. SJG
  • Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    Gunna get lit 4th of July
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion