tuscl

Iguana burrito Floriduh style.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, July 1, 2018 8:17 PM

6 comments

• sinclair
    6 years ago
    I enjoyed eating at the Green Iguana in Tampa. I think it was a chain at one time, but now only the original location is left on West Shore Blvd.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i would eat one the way she serves it in the article. or maybe a ground iguana burger. butt not one that is served where i see what it really is. nor would i hunt for one. i’m not a hunter. i buy my food allready dead. and either packaged or ready to eat. i’m a woosie.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Fucking Iguanas are just giant turd droppers, no fucking way would I ever eat one of those shit dropping lizards.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Well I say brilliant! Just need to add in python burgers and tegu steaks. Clean up the invasive species and eat them! After all twentyfive, it's not like they are serving the iguana shit, just the meat. If you want to eat an iguana shit burrito you have to go to crazyjoe's food truck. Warning: crazyjoe's food truck is an underground affair that is not approved by the health department! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Additional warning: Do not, under any circumstances, eat the iguana sushi from crazyjoe's food truck. To do so is seriously non-brilliant! Even crazyjoe doesn't eat it. He just serves it as a joke!
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Amigos, goat tastes better than iguana!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion