tuscl

Mother, daughter admit they started fight at strip club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"They didn't go quietly, however, prompting doormen to get involved. Before the women were out of the club, Martinez walked back to the bar area and yelled at the bartender, saying she was a loser for working in a strip club. In response, the bartender questioned why she and her mother would go to a gentlemen's club to look at naked women. The comment enraged Martinez, who threw her cellphone at one of the doormen and then punched the bartender."

http://www.eagletribune.com/news/merrima…

6 comments

• rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Ha, I used to live in Newburyport many years ago. Never went clubbing there; I was still in college.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I think she just got mad about the ATM fees
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    i know a mother and daughter who both strip. its fucked up coz the mom groomed her daughter to become a a ho and manages her
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    These women may have nothing better to do with their time, are entitled, and violent. But at least they aren’t whores like we strippers are. :)
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    ^ I prefer ho's to use the word "prostitute".
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

ToyChaser - this account posts intentionally sadistic and misogynist garbage and should not be taken seriously, it is also worth noting that most tuscl members find the stated opinions of this troll highly offensive

PhatBoy99 - troll status likely
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion