Then turns and smiles at you like she a naughty little cunt

Damn I nutted in record times son

9 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Share your favorite surprise ITC sex story
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    Banged this white girl inside a Baltimore club I knew from School, made her cum twice. I got BBJ too, she kept trying bluff me on the condom for FS. So I only got CFS
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Fucked a gorgeous Brazilian dancer in the ass on her first night dancing at a NJ club. She was a beauty with a perfect spinner body - and she was a very filthy extras girl too! She put the condom on - spit on my cock - and slid it in smoothly - and with a fucking naughty smile! I came so fucking hard!

Sorry - that wasn’t the pink panther - it was the Hershey Highway...
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO brilliant
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I once split an order of mozzarella sticks with a dancer at a club. We shared a stick and a strand of cheese was between our lips, just like a spaghetti noodle in Lady and the Tramp. Our lips met, with cheese, it was pure bliss!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Bet u jizzed
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    One time, I was just depressed. I felt like I wasn't going anywhere. There was a girl I sold shit to and we became friends. We'd bonded over the fact that neither of us thought we were gonna live past 25 and so we didn't really care about anything. She had an abusive pimp and I felt like everyone was out to get me or kill me. It was a low point for both of us. One day on a really slow night she took me into a private area, sucked my dick and fucked me. Neither of us said a single word the whole time. Then it became a regular thing, Id wait for her to get off and wed do it in my car. Shes now a strung out whore. Kinda depressing

A few other times, it was just bitches who were happy to see me.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    "Damn I nutted in record times son"

So you mean you nutted in 14 seconds instead of your usual 28?

Fuck you Jackie!!!!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion