tuscl

HWP

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
This is one acronym I use frequently in my reviews. For those not in the know, it stands for Height-Weight Proportionate or Height-Weight Proportional. I am a stickler for good conformation on a dancer. In my personal rating system (1-10) for dancers, I dock points mercilessly for dancers who are not proportionate.

I can accept a dancer being 140 lbs if she is 5'10", but if she is 5'0" at that weight, she is going to be too fat.

If a dancer is skinny, I am accepting of the fact that she may only have A cups or small B cups. But if a dancer has a 40-inch ass and an average to thick frame, A or B cups are extremely lacking in correlation to the rest of her body. She should get a boob job so the curves on the top and bottom are proportional to each other.

I can accept that not all women are going to be skinny, athletic, or fit, but if they are carrying a higher body fat percentage or want to carry that "curvy" label, they should have breasts that are proportional. A dancer whose belly sticks out about as far or farther than her boobs is not HWP, and will not get a second look from me, much less a dance.

There are very rare cases (0.1% or less) where you get a female who is skinny, but somehow was blessed with natural D cups. In those cases, HWP gets tossed out the window.

12 comments

• GoVikings
    6 years ago
    nice acronym

i don't mind if they aren't HWP. those girls are actually often times some of my favorites.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Good acronym. I agree very much with the OP. A variety of female body types can look great but, if the tits or ass don’t match the rest of the body, the attractiveness level goes down in my opinion.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    But your HWP is probably quite a bit different than Papi's and fishsticks's
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah, I had noticed that throughout your reviews over time and finally Googled it a while back.

I don't put much if any stock on weight as a # bc different people can carry weight differently depending how they are built/frame-structure.

IME AA chicks often are heavier than white chicks on avg I assume to often having larger frame and/or naturally more muscle-mass/denseness - and AAs often carry the weight in the right places (ass, hips thighs).

I'm not into "proportioned" chicks, I prefer for their breast and butt size to be bigger than avg and have it be what stands out the most and have it look bigger than what their frame would normally hold.

It's not too-uncommon to see AAs with thick legs and a big phat ass but be skinny on top with small boobs almost as if they put two different women together and I still find them sexy and would prefer them that way to them getting breast-implants to even themselves out.
  • hoarker
    6 years ago
    If you google HWP, the top of the list is urban dictionary:

hwp
    Literally "height weight proportionate".

In fact 'hwp' is an acronym typically used as a euphemism for "overweight or obese, but not morbidly obese".
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I've seen that acronym many times before. For me it varies from woman to woman. it's not a deal breaker for me. Especially if they are well endowed in the chest area.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    Yes, HWP is very important except for this one girl that worked at hustlers, she was like 100 lbs with Double F cups
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    It might just be an urban way of saying BMI.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ "Urban"?

That sounds like an awfully derogatory term. I really don't like the overt racism that has become all too common lately.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    HWP, I often have seen that in date ads when women are describing themselves.

I usually see that Translating to: “I’m a little on the plump side, but since I’m 5’6” I don’t look morbidly obese.”
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    This made me think about something. Why is it so many (white) men like big tits but hate on big asses?
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Flag, I think he meant “Urban” as in urban dictionary as was mentioned just above by hoaker.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion