tuscl

Mom busts teen son in bed with middle school counselor

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Counselor is doing the teacher's job.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/14/mom-busts-…

10 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    The kid was 17 years old and in the 9th grade?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s wild! The kids mom found them in bed together at the house. It’s gotta be a red flag when any teacher/counselor stops over at your house.

Nice job by the superintendent of deflecting - his comment indicated that none of the sex occurred on school property!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Shadowcat this kid seems to have a head start on becoming a stripper boyfriend

@fishsticks you should take notes here.
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    WHOA....17 and ninth grader ????? Bigger issues than banging the counselor there Mom!!!!
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Perhaps his counselor was helping him explore his other talents since academics was obviously a bust. She is really into her work.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Dud anyone notice how happy she looked in the mug shot?
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    The kid's brain was underdeveloped because all the blood was going... somewhere else.

I remember the best place for teacher sex was the cafeteria kitchen after the lunch lady had left for the day. Or so I heard.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    @wallanon that's not her mugshot. It's her SA photo.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Spillthebeans - that’s a good catch. I missed that. He’s stayed back a few times!
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Yeah a 17 year old kid that drove in middle school would have had all the 13 year old girls he wanted. Guess he wanted one that knew what she was doing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion