tuscl

Tristan Thompson to Lani Blair: I'm Gonna Need You to Stop Being a Stripper

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
What do you think of his stripper on the side?

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2018/…

10 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    She’s a beautiful and sexy girl - with a hot body too. Wow! She’s an impressive beauty - to be only a side piece. I’m guessing she will get a spot on WAGS?

Tristan is a lucky guy. I had expected a top nba star to pull down girls of this caliber - not him.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    What a tool. Like she should give up her revenue stream because it’s hurting his image. Poor baby. I feel soooooo sorry for him. Not!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Well to counterpoint George I understand where he is coming from although he had to know he was going to get caught being an NBA player.

I can also share in the long run it doesn't work. Whatever draws a person to become a stripper is going to draw her back in eventually.

Even if she was the only girl in his life ( no Kardashian ) she'd still end up back in a club.

• larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I think his stripper on his side is better than his Kardashian.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    It probably should come from Mamisan instead of me but old Chinese proverb should state....dating a Kardashian is surest way to get "Jennerized"............
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I can't imagine why any man would subject himself to the humiliation of being with any of the Kardashian's. No way in the world would I want to be a part of the circus.

Tristan is not a STAR, but he still makes a very good living. And being 6'10. I bet he has no problem at all getting whatever girl he wants to do an OTC.
  • Khloe kardash is jot
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    She’s beautiful and she’s not a stripper she’s a bartender in NYC.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    they are the same thing in nyc now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion