tuscl

what would you invent, for strip clubs?

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Monday, June 11, 2018 10:56 AM
what are some of these SCs lacking that needs an inventor to step in?

40 comments

• gothamyte
    6 years ago
    If someone could make an app where I can see what's going on, real-time at a nearby club that'd be dope. Hate to show up at an D.C. and it's a miss, but you don't wanna leave thinking the grass may not be greener at another club at that moment. But an app could show you what's go in on at the other clubs at the same time and you can decide where you wanna be.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Attractive women with no attitude. By the time robots come into vogue I'll be dead.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^That would be difficult ;)
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    An app that replaces the DJ or at least gives the dancers the ability to see at a glance when they will be up next on stage. Request or buy to get bumped up/back/off.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Some sort of communication device to let a dancer know you are interested and how much money you have. Also something to silently communicate to a dancer you are not interested. Just to eliminate any guesswork on their part.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @gothamyte, there are a couple of clubs in the Tampa area that allow you to view their cam from their website. Unfortunately it doesn't give a good indication of the club other than the stage itself. But you can see who is working I think.
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    San Jose Guy wants a goat that doesn’t bite!
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Automatic electric shock to ROB girls upon commencement of ROB words or actions
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    A SS dictionary would be fun.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    1) a robo-DJ - can't stand most DJs especially in the clubs i hit (dives) - they take from the experience (cut-songs; constantly talking shit over the music, etc) 2) along the lines of what chess posted - an app that shows all the dancers on shift and she gets an alert letting her know you are interested (and yes I know one can just go up and talk to her but this would make it easier and less work and more efficient for seller and buyer)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’d like an ejection seat to get rid of those PIA dancers that you can’t get rid of any easy way
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Papi_Chulo, I've heard a robo-DJ is being tested. Unfortunately, it is just a tape of obnoxious music with period announcements of dancer names and requests that you tip the pretty ladies in a stupid, distorted, barely intelligible voice. Kind of non-brilliant! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    DeclineToState, that is an aces avatar! Care to state where you found it?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve got nothing to add after reading the discussion yesterday about a hotel in Russia that offers lifesize sex dolls for rent... I thought I was creative and kinky - but it appears Russia is on a different level! Although - if there was only a device that would get dancers to show up for each shift on time - that would be great!
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    The lap dance booths/areas should have hanging baskets where you can stash your phone and keys while you get grinded on. Maybe drawers under the seats would be better. Those areas also need big clocks so you can keep track of your dance time.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    @4got2wipe, I did Google images search for chicks surfing naked and that photo was one of very few that popped up (which surprised me, and the one other photo I liked was my avatar for awhile). Avatar photo is Coco Ho, a Hawaiian pro surfer, and photo appeared in an ESPN mag Body Issue. Looks to me the photo is of her jumping off a boat onto her surfboard but board is submerged so looks like she's levitating on water.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Need to set up a membership club version. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Some clubs have a machine where one puts $$$ for their dances and it has a timer - I've never been to such a club and IDK what the downside may be but I like it b/c: 1) a ROB can't over-count you 2) you get the exact same length of time for each song - if I'm paying "$X" for each dance then I don't wanna get shortened/cut-songs on the whim of the DJ - most clubs these days seem to be playing songs at b/w 3:00 and 3:30 in length which i think is poor-value for $20+ dances (especially for places w/ more expensive dances) - most custies are probably unaware they are rarely if ever getting a full-song and even worse in many clubs the song-lengths jump all-over the place from 2:30 to 3:30 yet one is still paying the same-price; i.e. it's not as if one is being charged less for the shortened songs
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ No good, want free form, no records of money. SJG
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Cashman - I think a monetary incentive would get dancers to show up on time. Cut their house fee in half to show up on time might do the trick. But in reality asking someone to show up on time shouldn't be rewarded. Maybe doubling the house fee would do the trick. Or If they don't show up on time, they should have to work a longer shift.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^Effectively it is that way at many clubs, the dancers get charged extra if they are late. All it takes is adjusting the reference point.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ yeah - AFAIK the house-fee in many clubs varies according to the time the dancer get there
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    To get strippers to show up early you have to get the pl's to show up early. The fact they are willing to pay the higher fees to come in later tells me its not worth it for them. There are areas/clubs with high volume day shift/late afternoon so it can be done. But the pl's have show up first to change the culture.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "Some clubs have a machine where one puts $$$ for their dances and it has a timer" I would like to see more clubs move to this model as well. Some people call it too "transactional" but ive never fooled myself into into believing it to be anything other than a transaction.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    The bucks clubs house fee varies at least every hour. I think it's like $7 before 11am and then $30+ around 2pm. At one of the clubs I can see the computer screen which lists who is working, when they signed in, what the cost was for that, and if they have outstanding debt to the club. I'll take a picture of it sometime if I can do it in a sly way.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I would have a stoplight system. Every man will have a stoplight color above his head. Green means go --- go up to that customer because he has money to spend on you. Yellow, "proceed with caution," but be prepared to stop and go elsewhere because he may shut down on the spending end of things. Red obviously means stop --- he's not worth your time. But of course, in this case you can run the red lights to get to the green ones.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    They need an ATM that also dispenses a condom with the cash. Those unprepared with cash might also not have a condom.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Gold thats obviously only needed at extras clubs.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Nina- Have you ever been to a brazilian steakhouse. They have a system you (and I think most of us) would like. You have this thing at your table that is red/green that you turn over when you want more steak: [view link]
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "would have a stoplight system. Every man will have a stoplight color above his head." Lol. This would be practical though. All it would take is to make eye contact or wait for the one you want to walk past and i can give her the green light. Until then i can stay on red and not waste anybody else's time. It would be mutually beneficial for all parties.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    At a practical level how about something as simple a a machine that dispenses $1 bills for denominations up to $100. Maybe they exist somewhere I have never been. I love the idea of the brazilian steakhouse where you have a card on your table that on one side its say green which means its ok for a dancer to approach you or red on the other side that means I'm good or I have a girl right now so please dont sit down.
  • rossl
    6 years ago
    I’ve seen a few clubs where the dancer names are written on a whiteboard in the DJ booth, that is visible from the floor. Helpful as hell when trying to decide between waiting to see who’s there vs. trying a newbie. And if it’s a regular club for you, it beats asking the manager or doormen if Bambi’s working? Or Tasha? Or Silk? Nina? How about Oasis? What about.... As for SC inventions, I’d like to see a VIP/Champagne Room occupancy and timer dashboard. It’s a drag when you work out a plan with a dancer, then have to go bouncing around to find a secluded spot. Like, “Look, Player’s lounge is full, but 3 of the VIP benches have been taken for 20 minutes already, so let’s hang out near there for when it clears out a bit.” Take a step farther, maybe a “stamp” on the dancers whenever they take a custy to a private place. In a strange club, do I really want to hit VIP with a girl that’s got 10 stamps already at 1 pm....? Maybe, maybe not, but it’d be good info.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    PaulDrake - lol yes I've been to Brazilian steakhouses before. My first one was Brazzaz in Chicago (River North). It wasn't cheap, I spent about $200 for myself and one other person, but it was a very good experience. They're closed now for violating federal labor laws.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Not an invention, but would be great to go back to my first Tootsie's days. One gave the dancers quarters for the jukebox and THEY, not some idiot dj picked their songs.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I came to this party late but a great idea just hit me. The clubs should provide "Flash cards" for use by customers and dancers that do not speak the same language. Think of the possibilities.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Flash cards? As long as you understand "dance" or "vip papi" and you have deniro, why do you need flash cards?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    What do you want to do in VIP? With or without condom? Kissing? Daty? Anal? "No tengo dinero".
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Sounds like in TJ the girls compensate for the language barrier by leading with DFKing. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @shadowcat, there’s a club in Louisville where a few Mexican and Cuban girls work. They don’t speak English, and google translate is a good way to communicate. I’ve used it several times to good effect. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Do these girls ever seem to try and compensate for the language barrier by using front room DFKing? This isn't Blue Diamonds is it? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion