Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Why I like being Facebook friends with strippers

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is a post from a stripper friend in her late 30's on Facebook: "I get to be bound and gagged dressed as a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader this week for a ton of money."

But that's not the best part. This is a comment on the post by a young man: "Yes everyone, this is my mother."

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Lol!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Jack I didn’t realize you were a cowboys fan!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The lives many of these girls lead that we have no idea - seems often times what we encounter in the clubs is just the tip of the iceberg

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•
Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

If she looks like that I’m gonna need her phone number! Will she wear a Steelers cheerleader outfit?

Profile picture for Htxx
Htxx
•

Lol. We share Kelley Jean as a mutual friend!

Profile picture for DrStab
DrStab
•

I’ve met Kelley Jean a couple of times... very interesting lady, to say the least. Would like to catch up with her.

Profile picture for Htxx
Htxx
•

@legends, have we fucked?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The original post was hot - and filthy - just the way I like it! These girls make good money doing filthy stuff. It’s great finding a dancer (or whore) who is open to anything!

Sexy cowboys cheerleader! Those girls are fucking gorgeous - and their bodies are insane!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

@shailynn: Ha! Everyone knows that the Steelers don't have cheerleaders, let alone uniforms......

Oh, I get it! ;-)

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Agree it can be very fun to be facebook friends with strippers. In fact, my facebook ONLY has strippers on it; otherwise, fake name, email, etc

And jack, a stripper's facebook is ALWAYS much more tame than their instagram and especially their snapchat ... if you enjoy stripper facebook, time to step up to snapchat

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement