tuscl

Why I like being Facebook friends with strippers

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
This is a post from a stripper friend in her late 30's on Facebook: "I get to be bound and gagged dressed as a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader this week for a ton of money."

But that's not the best part. This is a comment on the post by a young man: "Yes everyone, this is my mother."

12 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Lol!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Jack I didn’t realize you were a cowboys fan!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The lives many of these girls lead that we have no idea - seems often times what we encounter in the clubs is just the tip of the iceberg
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    If she looks like that I’m gonna need her phone number! Will she wear a Steelers cheerleader outfit?
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Lol. We share Kelley Jean as a mutual friend!
  • DrStab
    6 years ago
    I’ve met Kelley Jean a couple of times... very interesting lady, to say the least. Would like to catch up with her.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    I used to be one Kelley's girls. I love her. Even more now that she's sober.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    @legends, have we fucked?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The original post was hot - and filthy - just the way I like it! These girls make good money doing filthy stuff. It’s great finding a dancer (or whore) who is open to anything!

Sexy cowboys cheerleader! Those girls are fucking gorgeous - and their bodies are insane!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    @shailynn: Ha! Everyone knows that the Steelers don't have cheerleaders, let alone uniforms......

Oh, I get it! ;-)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Agree it can be very fun to be facebook friends with strippers. In fact, my facebook ONLY has strippers on it; otherwise, fake name, email, etc

And jack, a stripper's facebook is ALWAYS much more tame than their instagram and especially their snapchat ... if you enjoy stripper facebook, time to step up to snapchat
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion