tuscl

Any recommendation for Charlotte strip clubs for someone that used to visit Plat

Monday, June 4, 2018 7:58 PM
I'm not sure if an early evening visit is worth it in any of the clubs here. Have to get up early for work. However I got up at 4 am today and don't seem too tired at 10 pm. Not sure why though. Maybe because I had no alcohol. I visited Twin Peaks for the first time. Enjoyed the food and view.

5 comments

• RTP
    6 years ago
    When you say used to, I am assuming you mean Platinum in the good ole days. I never found Lust to be anything great. Where are you staying. The Uptown Cabaret has great looking girls, a pretty good atmosphere, but it is not going to give you the mileage that the old Platinum gave. I am not a Men's Club fan at all, but they do have attractive girls. Not much mileage there either, and I just get very put off by all the people with their hands out there. I find the best combination of girls and mileage to be the Gold Club. There are no 10's, but the cost is lower and the mileage can be pretty good. For slumming, I would try Leather and Lace South. This is a dive, and is small with no privacy. The top girls (and there are only a few) are 7's. But, rumors of very good mileage for not that much are out there if you are not prone to modesty.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    As long as you have realistic mileage expectations I’d go to uptown cab. They usually have the most attractive sex workers. I despise the men’s club.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Thanks for tips. I will search to see how far away they are
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    When I used to club in Charlotte, the Leather and Lace's were always good options. I preferred the one in Gastonia, but it's been a while.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I have another vote for Gold Club. Mileage is definitely available, gonna cost though. Executive rooms. I personally had a great experience at L&L South. So I will vouch for that club :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion