tuscl

Number of Dances with an ATF - How Many

goodguy
Good Guy Looking for a Good Time: Detroit - So Florida
Monday, June 4, 2018 9:09 AM
I am curious to see how many dances that others have had with a favorite dancer. Over the past 10 months I have found one dancer at a club that I have found very enjoyable. I have enjoyed getting to know her, spend time with her, and as a result our VIP dances have become very very enjoyable. I have probably had over 20+ dances with her (that's a guess as I have not kept a good count). I would like to hear from others their experience with a dancer with whom they've had multiple dances. I'm at a point where I feel it's time to move on to other dancers and would like to get others point of views.

14 comments

• TXbananas
    6 years ago
    20+ dances? In 10 months or 1 night? I have done 20-25 in a single night before. Hundreds with the same girl over time.
  • goodguy
    6 years ago
    I was referring to VIP dances with extras - not just dances. This occurred over 20+ visits to the club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Most dancers don't like losing a regular and his $$$ unless she's herself wanting to move-on for w/e reason. Every custy is unique - some like variety and always getting w/ different dancers, others, particularly those that have been doing this for a while, seem to prefer to stick to a particular dancer/fave that they know what they are gonna get from them. If you want variety then you're gonna have to be upfront about-it and tell her you wanna try other dancers - dancers know and understand this (custies wanting variety and wanting to try other dancers) but many still don't like it and many may throw a pity-party or make you somehow feel bad/guilty about-it - it's all part of the dancer/custy dynamic - in the end, you are the one paying, so a a strip-club visit is about *you* and having a good-time for your $$$ according to *your* wishes not the dancers'.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Most dances I've had with one girl in one night is 34 (20 straight at one point). Totaled 49 dances that night across 3 girls. I have no idea my total dances with anyone. I've also had nights where I don't get many dances at all. It depends on what I'm feeling. Hell, last Saturday I spent about 7 dances with my CF just napping. She was coming down from being stoned out of her mind, so she curled up on me and went to sleep until the lights came up. We ended up going back to her place for some more rest.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    I'm kinda picky about what I'm looking for, so once I find a girl I like I usually stick with her until she's done with me. I keep looking for backups though, because you just never know when it's going to end. Anyway​, my ATF I saw about 35 times over two years. I would've seen her more, but she had long (3-6 month) breaks where she quit. She's done for good now though, sucks. My CF I've seen about 40 times in 18 months, again there were a couple month or two gaps. She's moving away in a month. Sadness. Most don't last more than 3 months.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    My ATF or as subraman would say ATATF (all-time all time favorite) I bought probably $500 worth of dances from her the first night I met her. After that we only met OTC. Sometimes when I came in town I’d stop by her club, have a drink with her then leave, and she’d come to my hotel after her shift. That’s why she was/is my atatf and will probably never lose that distinction.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve gone well over 20 dances a few nights with my ATF. At a certain point - I stopped counting - and I ended up just paying her for the night. She’d do her stage set - do a quick tip walk - and then meet me in VIP to continue fucking.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Someone who only sees his girl inside the club is either a PL or cheating on an SO, and of course the girl knows this. SJG Can Shailynn succeed Robert Tilton? He has still got a lot to learn and 4 years of high school in front of him. Would it be better if Shailynn and Juice teamed up and built a ministry together? [view link] [view link]
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I met my ATF when she was 19. She just turned 32. If you buy me a new computer I will try to figure out how many rooms I have done with her.
  • chairsky
    6 years ago
    take her to vip for half hour, pay her around 200. end up with ldk.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    There is no VIP at my fav club....and the most dances I've had is probably 60 or so in one night....from my atf....though I prefer to spend my money OTC with her.
  • DrunkPraetorian
    6 years ago
    15 in one night for me
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    skibum, chairsky, DrunkP, if you know the girl well enough to do lots of dances, or see her a second time, you can probably see her outside of the club. Less restrained, better sex. SJG
  • scgato
    6 years ago
    Around $800 in dances and tips in one night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion