Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Review for kazan tatarstan

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I had to vote yes for this unpublished review simply because I had never heard of the place. It may be the first and last review for it.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Is that in Kyrgyzstan or Uzbekistan or Ohio?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I had to look it up. Tatarstan is part of Russia. I'm booking a flight now.

S
Supremeruler
•

Who or what is kazan tatarstan?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

He’s one of those Boston Marathon bombers. Right?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I read his review - and I’m not sure about the simulated sex. It seemed like a great deal - until I read he didn’t get to fuck the whore.

It sounds like he got two releases - so that’s not bad. The currency conversion works quite well.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Yeah sounds like my buddies experience. I have a friend (fellow strip club monger) who once was in Poland for work. Went to a night club, wound up in a strip club / brothel. Was promised all this great stuff, great price and end the end just got a cbj at an inflated price.

Maybe they saw a naive American coming a mile away?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

They can smell the American dollars from several miles away!

W
wallanon
•

American style strip clubs aren't common in that part of the world. When I was in Romania I only saw one. One of the strip clubs listed on TUSCL was actually a restaurant that also hired very motivated belly dancers as entertainment.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement