tuscl

How many Dancers that you have seen in real life have you seen on S/A ?

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
I have seen a few, A smoke show ex dancer that I liked as a person, stayed away from her as I know she is married 2 girls that currently work clubs I frequent, one was way over priced and the other is not my type. A third girl did work my area and is a smoke show but has no transportation.

8 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    When it comes to *seen* -- a few.

Ask the question a different way -- how many strippers tell you that they are on SA, or were on at some time or other -- close to 100%. Almost all of them seem to try it, at some point or other, during their stripping career, just to test the waters. Mostly it's just a hail-mary attempt to see if they can hook a rich guy with little to no effort, and they quickly stop checking their account once they realize being successful on SA can take some effort, and no, most guys aren't going to pay them $200 just to take them out for a meet and greet.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I've seen only one, and if the question was asked Subra's way it would be none. I don't really do much on SA though, and I certainly don't ask strippers. I've seen quite a few profiles for what are obviously strippers though.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Dolf: I don't ask the strippers. But I find it easy to work into the conversation, especially in response to "where've you been?" or "what have you been up to?", that I've been on SA looking for a SB. This usually results in their eyes changing to dollar signs, like in the cartoons. Then she invariably tells me she is, or was, on SA, we have some fun swapping stories; and sometimes, she asks me about whether we should meet (which is extraordinary, because the girls never initiate OTC discussions, or at least they haven't with me, but they initiate in the context of that sugarbaby discussion)

Anyway, it's a fun conversation, for that alone it's worth bringing it up
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Subra is exactly right, so many hot women on their with dormant profiles. When I was on there years ago I was very wary of the ones that would brag about how many sugar daddies they’ve had and how experienced they are at sugaring. Those are usually psychos.

Lot of weeding to do to find the few normal girls on there.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ Subraman I have used that tack a few times in conversations with strippers and you’re right they initiate or try to steer the convo to OTC, the most interesting one was a bartender that I hadn’t seen in a long time, and somehow the conversation got around to our common experiences on SA, she’s been all over me the last few times I’ve gone into that club.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    I learned about SA from a dancer seeing otc. She showed me her profile and tild me how some PL paid her $1000 interview her for SD relationship.

I joined had a number of them pop $100 to $200. Frankly many not competitive w good stripper otc girl.

I would run across ROB wanting $3000 mo allowance would tell them go find them. Once joined: Had for $100: 24 yo screamer college girl, 40 yo hot housewife, 34 yo married HR mgr. $140: 34 yo hot housewife (s fuck CG like champ), Sexy div gal at her trailer bareback. S would meet me at door in sexy monokini bought her off eBay $150: sexy blond milf office mgr, $200 sexy blonde LA 27 yo waitress, 32 yo div nursing student. Many sessions w these. Usually rotating 2-4 gals.

• Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    What I have seen is ones I know with their profile up for a day or two and then it is gone never to be seen again. I'm not sure if that means they found a guy or realized SS might not cut it on SA.

I've been talking to one recently who right in her name has "pole dancer ( name) ....so I would guess there isn't any doubt with her.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Over the past 2.5yrs, I would estimate that I've seen about 15 profiles listing "dancer" or "entertainer" in their profile. Of those I've exchanged texts with (that did not list "dancer" or "entertainer"), about 5 have turned out to be strippers. Talking to strippers in the clubs, I would say nearly all have tried SA at least once. I personally don't want a stripper; I avoid them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion