tuscl

A message for all trolls.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, May 31, 2018 11:06 AM
I can put you on ignore a lot faster than you can create and register a new user name. So I get the last laugh/word!

13 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Message received.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Wow. Trucidos has too much time.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Yep
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I second that motion all in favor say aye !
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Trucidos is still searching for validation and attention. It’s sad that he keeps trolling. It’s like his posts about his expensive camera - and his fancy apartment - as they were pleas for attention too. He needs to be noticed.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Why doesn't Founder limit the number of discussions any member (regardless of IP address) can start in a given amount of time. Say 2 in a hour or 5 in a 24 hour period. Maybe no limit for VIPs? Does anyone really need to post more than that? Even in my most prolific period, i never started more than two in a day. Then i just ran out of "original" material. Just an idea...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Even fishsticks doesn't start that many any more.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    If Founder can put new registrants on suspension and with their threads sequestered, when they seem to be completely excessive, then the problem goes away. These guys won't keep registering if they get no audience. And then if in case they are legit and just are being misunderstood, they could still be restored. A number of new threads limitation per hour and per day, does to me make sense. Maybe with length of membership, that could be lifted. I don't think there need to be any draconian changes. Just very light interventions. The culture of this board does not need to be regulated. SJG
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm guessing founder wants this site to be virtually maintenance free. I can't imagine he would want to add a feature that he would have to monitor. I am guessing that was one of the main motivating factors behind passing the review screening to us.
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    Why don’t you validate Vince’s death certificate for me Shadow? Lol
  • ProudLiberalHusband
    6 years ago
    Shadow how’s your daughter
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    Haha
  • Lord_Cthulhu
    6 years ago
    How about now, old man?? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha