tuscl

Your all time favorite stripclubs (put the period so those in your area can gues

laplap1974
Maryland
Thursday, May 24, 2018 6:12 PM
In the dmv areas Skylark2004-2008(Susieq,SweetLuscious,Toni, BenitaApple), Penthouse(before it became The House the dancers were Overtime, Dynamite, Sparkle) Sinsayionals (around the time Logan,blacChyna, Jamaica & Cherry), Bazz & Crue 2011-2015

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm a variety-guy so I'm not into sticking w/ any one particular club. I'm into black-dancers and thus stick mostly to all-black clubs - the all-black clubs I've experienced are often small hood-spots that often have their short-comings. The two black-clubs that kinda impressed me the most: 1) Club Onyx Houston - AFAIK the Club Onyx chain is owned by Ricks Corp which owns 40+ clubs all over the country including the well-known Tootsies and Scarlet's in South-Florida - Club Onyx is upscale (they have one in Philly; Charlotte; Dallas (Dallas now closed I think); and a new on in Centreville, IL) - I visited the Houston one in early-2012 and I had never seen that many gorgeous ebonies in one-spot - most of the small-hood black clubs I hit the ebonies have good bods but often that's it - Onyx Houston had some very good looking ebonies w/ the face, body, and hair/makeup 2) Legends Houston - midtier club - not upscale but not a hood-dive - also some good-looking ebonies (better than what I was used to seeing in all-black clubs) - and extras up the wazoo - the Legends ebonies were better-looking than my hood-spot experiences and these chicks were unapologetic about getting DTF (the club fell-off big-time after the city of Houston went after the clubs and I don't think it's even around anymore) I experienced the two above clubs shortly after joining TUSCL and I've learned a lot and done a lot SC-wise since then so perhaps those two clubs left a big-impression b/c I had not yet experienced what I have experienced since then SC-wise.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d mention my favorite clubs - but not the dancers. I’m not cool with naming names - even from the past.
    6 years ago
    ^^ Because?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Because much of what we want dancers to do is illegal, or at least against club rules. Why make things harder for them?
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    Well, I have a few favorites that no longer exist, but Follies is my all-time Favorite. I did have some really fun times for not that much money at Les Girls in Miami near the airport. I almost cried when I drove to it one day and it was being bulldozed. I also had a number of good nights at Crazy Horse in Winston Salem. I was sure it was just closing temporarily about 10 years ago. It is still closed. Finally, both Greenville and Columbia SC had some good options, now some are closed and some just suck.
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    The Cadillac Lounge in Providence of 6 or 7 years ago.
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    Fantasia, Richmond Hill (suburb of Toronto) ONT, mid 1990s. (Same time period, same major metro area, several other clubs were close to that ideal, too. Top of that list, Roland's Babies in Welland ONT; and Baby's in another Toronto suburb even farther Northeast of Richmond Hill, nearer Oshawa). Fantasia was a place that attracted super-hot women, many of them on "tour" from Eastern Europe, and the club allowed just about every level of contact in each of the different tiers of private-room. The differences in experience, from visit to visit at this one club, or from club to club across the city, mostly added up to differences only in your own personal preference for the particular dancer(s) you partook of on that particular night. Everything else was available, at low-enough costs, abetted by a positive exchange rate from US to Cd dollars, so the only variables that could really lead to disappointment were tit size, dress size, hair color, and other valid considerations. :) Pink Pony, Memphis TN, early to mid 2000s. It wasn't a "classic" experience but it certainly had very very hot girls. Got raided busted closed, some time around oh? 2006 ish?, and that was the end of it. I still think that was the place with the most reliable collection of best-looking females I've ever been among in my strip-club-going life. I've certainly had enjoyable one-night experiences at other places -- at Diamond Dolls in Pompano Beach FL recently, at several Tampa FL clubs over the decades, at Treasures Houston TX in the mid 2000s -- but I can't say these experiences were consistent, or were consistently better than either of my first set.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Ecstasy Theatre in Santa Ana, California, 2002-2007 and Palomino in Las Vegas (currently).
  • aleccorbett
    6 years ago
    Scores baltimore and spearmint rhino rialto.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion