tuscl

First off , this current sinsayionals reminds me

laplap1974
Maryland
First off , this current sinsayionals reminds me of Brett Favre when he played for the Jets. To see what sinsayionals is now is compared to what it once was is stunning. Yes its now half the size it use to be and they are the only place that charge $30 VIP for a room that STILL is not remotely private. I had several standing wall dances, actually, all wall dances. One was with a tall thick light skinned women who dances at EI. She also didn't know being it was her first time (so she said) since the club change. She gives great wall dances $10 per song and hands were allowed a bit of a roam. I did about 4 songs there and VIP and the VIP at sinsayionals is like a weak night at EI. If someone ask you about this place VIP its not worth it. They have to tape up the nipples and they don't get bottomless. Whats the point having a VIP then. Oh the door is wide open so how is that private lol? I had another dance with a gorgeous brown skin woman. It was about 2 dances and that was about it. There were about 5 when I arrived. One of them was heading out. Honestly I probably should have not have gone because there was no more than probably 5. Music was fair in terms of time but what good is good music if you only have 4 or5 dancers and no more than 2 guys (me included) there. One other guy came with a female friend after me and they ended up leaving after they tipped the tall light skinned woman while she was performing on the stage. Oh when I arrived there was another dancer in the VIP room with a customer and they were talking most of the time. That should have been a sign right there just like the Favre as a Jet lol

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion