tuscl

Fitness babe dancers

Studme53
Pennsylvania
I find really fit, toned dancers really sexy and I'm always on the look out. I don't like body builder / bulky muscle women. More like the bikini fitness type - toned, slim legs with some muscle is a must.Anyone else ?I know a couple in the Philly - South Jersey area I'd be happy to share with any other members.

23 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice loves to rub his bbq sauce sausage fingers over their six packs. It’s like he’s playing a washing board in an episode of Hee Haw.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    studme53. i agree. my first choice.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I love the slim bikini type but eh muscular ones disgust me. Yuk. Slim, toned, on the smaller side is my favorite. There is a girl named Jordan at Bourbon Street here in Phoenix that would probably take 1st place in a women's bodybuilding competition if it took place tomorrow! I cannot get dances from her it just grosses me out. I see dudes getting dances, probably because of her overly huge breasts but not me. Her face is botoxed to death as well.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Studme, there's one in Toledo, when do you want to meet her?
  • K
    6 years ago
    Hmm, no reviews, no comments, just a question. How much effort do I put into this one?

There are a few ladies at GGR that fit your requirements. Centerfolds in Neptune has a few but they are very irregular in their schedule and IMO, they are the definition of butter face. Delilah's in Hazlet and fantasies in Keyport also have some but I don't go nearly enough to say what nights are best.

Please share a review.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Dancer type is probably the topic that has been discussed most on TUSCL; for obvious reasons.

Seems most are into the slim/fit/toned type - I myself prefer curvy women that are voluptuous in the right areas - I like large natural breasts; thick-thighs; wide-hips; and big-asses - the slim, toned, fit, girls, are usually not gonna have these features.

Seems often times the more upscale clubs are the ones that will have the slim/toned girls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't find fitness-models w/ hardly any fat that sexually-arousing - yes, I'm impressed about their fitness but their super-toned bods do not give me a boner - I like curvy-women - I find a 6-pack on a chick impressive but not sexually-arousing/attractive
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    The fitness girl is exactly my type. Don't like the body builders, but I do like a toned girl.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    There used to be a dancer in Phoenix who was a professional dancer, the real kind. She was from Italy and super hot and sexy. Perfectly toned.
    She works the LA and Vegas circuit now.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^^^ She also had bad enough breath to keep away.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Warrior +1
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I’m also a fan of the slim/toned/fitness model types, even more so if they have a pretty face.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    But, I’m not a fan of the muscular or body builder types.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Perfection, IMO, is the girl who is slim (~20% bf), with a thigh gap, flat tummy, B to C cups, and a nice, small bubble butt.
  • Studme53
    6 years ago
    FTS - I love 'em. But I'm older than you and also have a love for gym toned milfs as well as fit nubile young babes. I read your review of HK Tijuana and I have to visit. I'd probably lose my mind there. Tight butts drive me nuts.
    You should try Club Risque Bristol. There's a couple nice fit ones there - though I've only been there during the week day. There was a dancer named Chanel who was a 10 with a fitness model body, but she may have retired.
    I also like Playhouse Burlington where the standard dance is $30, but includes at least a guaranteed HJ from the Brazilian dancers. There's an older (at least 50) milf there named Cayenne who has a great, very fit, thin, petite body for her age, but she may be too old for you. Don't go there at night, the quality seriously deteriorates after 7pm.
    Believe it or not, I went to the Hustler Club Baltimore one Saturday night after a Phillies - Orioles game and I was blown away and quite surprised by the quality. No shit - at least 4 or 5 8s and 9s and 2 10s. Fit, slim, young and wearing those sky-high stripper platforms that really knock me out. I'm a leg man - I love toned, well muscled (but not thick) legs in heels. I found a girl there, a 10 in my book, with the sexiest legs I ever saw and took her back. She understood what I liked and told me a lot of guys were really into her legs - she said she had regulars would would just lick and kiss her ass (which was very tight - you could bounce a quarter off it) and legs. She took off her shoes, set up a chair in front of me and got me off with her legs and feet.
    Any way, I'm always looking. Let me know if you see any gems in the Philly area.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You are quite unique, most guys don't like their ladies to be fit. There usually isn't any attraction unless the belly folds over and covers the pussy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Being into fit and toned women, jeez, what a weirdo - takes all kinds I guess
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Papi, I want you in the clubs I go to. We wouldn’t ever have a thread bitching about who the other guy locked down that night. Whale away, friend. Lol.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    The Arnold Fitness Classic is in Columbus, and there are quite a few fitness competitors and a few who hope to be that like in or near the area, so I have occasionally seen quite a few fitness models dance in Columbus over the years. My favorite so far was Karen, who used to dance at the old Columbus Gold a long time ago. She was quite sexy and a very good dancer. She had two other friends, Dee and some Czech fitness model who also danced. There was also a martial arts instructor that danced at the same time.

You can still find several fitness models to this day dancing at clubs. A few years ago it was Kahoots, but ever since they had their problems Sirens seems to be the main spot to find some sexy fit dancers. There quite a few very sexy, tight and well put together dancers there, including a few who worked at Kahoots and Scores. The ex-Scores dancer is an older brunette who mentioned she competes in amateurs. Can't recall her name because her dance is lame, but she looks great. There is one very muscular dancer at Sirens, not sure if she's a bodybuilder, but she looks the part. Seems quite popular with a few guys, and mentioned she also dances in Kentucky and Dayton.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m a bit off - I love toned physiques on dancers - but I love ruined sloppy (totally stretched out) pussies on them. The contrast of the toned body makes the sloppy pussy look even more destroyed!

It’s difficult to find these types. In NJ - with bikini clubs - you need to notice if the dancers thong is struggling to contain her pussy lips - and if she’s leaking - that’s even hotter!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Founder!! I NEED to be able to post gifs! ^^^ how are we supposed to let this go without a gifs?!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Bj99 - Does South Park have a worn out stripper character - with labia that hang from her thong - and who looks like Chyna? Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion