tuscl

That awkward moment...

Call.Me.Ishmael
Rhode Island
... when you see your boss's daughter on Seeking Arrangement.

Fortunately, I've checked the setting that blocks users from seeing that I've visited their profile and I don't show my face in any public images. Instant block nonetheless.

Rhode Island is small...

24 comments

• Scluva6969
    6 years ago
    Is she cute?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Send the link the Juice, he’s listed on SA as the COO of Piggly Wiggly.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    LOL! That would be awkward.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    ...however, better than seeing your own daughter.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    @sculva... Yes. 24yo according to profile. About an 8 (in my opinion) and fit. (sigh)

I'm don't always make the best decisions, but I'm not that particular brand of stupid.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "...however, better than seeing your own daughter."

Jesus. That would make for an awkward Thanksgiving dinner.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s definitely awkward -

However, if your boss is on SA - and he finds his daughters profile/photo - that would be worse. Then your boss would need to decide how to bring it up with his daughter. The conversation wouldn’t be comfortable at all. A father accusing his daughter - and the daughter spinning it around and asking dad how he found her SA account!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Yeah. There really isn't a lot of moral high ground in that scenario.

But that's not my drama.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    True. Even if dad legitimately found out about his daughters SA account through a friend - it still sounds suspect.

“Listen here little lady - this pal of mine - Joey Donuts - was on this Seeking Arrangement site - and he found your account! You have some explaining to do.”
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I’m sure Ishmael got more of a jolt over this discovery than from his morning coffee. I know how startled I would be.

It’s not a bad thing, though, if we get reminded periodically that all these women are someone’s daughter.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    LMAO...girls rated 7+ are holding out for a celebrity, athlete or someone with really deep pockets. You honestly believe you have a shot with your bosses daughter or any girl on there rated a 7+...LOL
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Good point Huntsman. It’s a very useful reminder.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Salty said: "LMAO...girls rated 7+ are holding out for a celebrity, athlete or someone with really deep pockets. You honestly believe you have a shot with your bosses daughter or any girl on there rated a 7+...LOL"

1. My OP had nothing to do with whether or not I had a shot at meeting with her. It's about being recognized and being put in a potentially awkward / vulnerable position.

2. I doubt you have the definitive inside scoop on the motivations and standards of every single 7+ on SA. You also don't know how much I have to spend. But, then again, why do you care?

I have no idea how well or poorly I'm going to do on SA. I'm the first to admit that I'm still figuring it out. It's a work in progress.

But I do know that I want to steer clear of the boss's daughter. That would still be true if she were ugly as sin.

You're a very angry man.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Huntsman said: "It’s not a bad thing, though, if we get reminded periodically that all these women are someone’s daughter."

Ditto for strippers. Obviously not something we like to have top of mind when we enter the club.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    "I doubt you have the definitive inside scoop on the motivations and standards of every single 7+ on SA."

The inside scoop is that women are picky, prudes and snobs. Thats why we go to SC, and even there you cant buy everything. Your bosses daughter probably has a drug habit, em i right? Thats why her father does not give her money for school or rent.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Salty you couldn’t be more wrong.

7 and up holding out for rich or celebs?! Hardly.
    I’m neither and do quite well on there.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Salty said: "The inside scoop is that women are picky, prudes and snobs. Thats why we go to SC, and even there you cant buy everything. Your bosses daughter probably has a drug habit, em i right? Thats why her father does not give her money for school or rent."

I have no idea about any of her habits, let alone a drug habit. Why would I?

What I do know is sourced from roughly 3 to 5 minutes of polite conversation at a company social event, which is that she's hot, looks good in yellow, and *might* recognize me.

You're a very angry man that really doesn't like women.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Should run from that honey but I doubt I could resist persuing. The forbidden fruit would be irresistable to me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I'm glad I'm not you. No offense.

I like my income and benefits, and I hate drama.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I find Salty’s comment about 7+ girls holding out for celebrities, etc. to be a bit over reaching. Unless they are closer to a 9+ - I think those girls would be happy to get some funding from a decent looking and financially stable guy.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Guys with low self esteem like salty make it easy for me. 9s & 10s have daddy issues too.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ true. There are a good amount of girls with daddy issues - and a need for cash (for school tuition - to buy shoes and handbags).

It also involves an understanding that SA girls aren’t all looking for one guy to drop a load of cash on them - to be their sole funding source.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I saw one profile on SA where the girl's tag line was "You can't spell 'daddy issues' without 'U' and 'I'."

She wasn't my type, but I loled.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s funny - and insightful. Smart girl!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion