tuscl

Forced to get a lapdance

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Some ppl i met at a party took me to a strip club and forced me to get a lap dance..however i made sure i went to vip room bc the last thing i was going to do was let all the men in the main room watch another girl dance on me.lmao fuck no.

32 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Chicken. :)
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    really? why?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    And was this part of your research!
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Yeah...you shouldn't go be a dancer. Seriously.
  • I mean if i was a stripper i wouldnt mind bc then that would have been part of my job..to dance on another stripper girl as those requests happen a lot sometimes.. aa
    But srslt? Yall are really goimg to ask why a customer would feel awkward as.fuck with people watching her getting a dance just bc shes a girl when none of the other guys got watched getting dances as if they were exotic zoo animals? Lmao cmon now
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    I feel ya girl. As a female clubber I get more than my fair share of stares when I get lap dances. As a hard core monger I now only get VIP's so there are no more prying eyes :)
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    In your other thread you said you crave the attention, now here you don't want anyone to stare (and you're clothes will be on).

Me thinks you're slightly confused
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I've had quite a few girl on girl on me dances...the girls don't seem to mind...then they want to come home with me lol....But I haven't taken them up on that yet.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    it's usually my atf instigating these things....I don't know if she's trying to pawn me off, if she seriously likes girls, or if she's testing me...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ She is trying to get you to spend some money on other girls to make her look like a rainmaker.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Max, you are my idol.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    She does try to help the other girls....Though I am not Bill Gates...So I'd prefer to help one at time...I guess doubles dances (a few like 2-3) and drinks for other girls is ok from time to time...I just can't afford that on a constant basis...I've spent way to much on her alone.

and, to be honest shit isn't good....I took my favorite girl shopping to buy clothes. She lost all her clothes moving away from a bad situation quickly...Then out to eat...Then back to her place...hung with her and her roomie...they're always worried about her ex coming back, he's violent...They were partying quite heavily last night and I haven't heard a thing..There's more to the story I can't comment on publicly, but I just hope they're alive...

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @max_starr It sounds to me like you’re getting played. If I were you I’d leave that shit alone, most of that sounds like pure SS.
  • Um yeah..i said attention. Not all attention. Im in charge of the attention i like to receive.wow love it when girla come on here being so sweet and know what im talking abt<3
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Youd never make it as a stripper, these girls are in sales, the girls that do well, know to make it all about the custy, you OTOH are just a self absorbed twit.
  • I know how to do that too. Strippers are in sales, which is exactly why theyre different people when on the jon vs when off it..similarly, your comment is based on assumptions, which is why its false. Youre assuming that how i want to be perceived as a fucking customer in a strip club (no eyes) is how id like to be perceived as a stripper, which isnt the case cuz id be ok with eyes.given that this is something i have already cleared up, smh.
  • Well actually, my fault. ^that is something i should have stated in my initial post, sorry for not doing so.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^My comment is based purely on your handful of contradictory posts, you constantly change your position. Try thinking about what you are saying, before you hit Post Comment.
  • ...it isnt changing posititions if i expect to be treated differently when working vs as a customer, that is obvious. It was also something that another stripper even commented on saying she totally understood(not to mention, many other strippers will want to fucking slap you if you expect them to behave the same way when they show up as customers in other clubs)
  • So please stop being an asshole or dumbass, or both.thanks!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^Wanna bet ?
  • Why do we need to bet on the truth of what i said? A real life stripper just fucking commented that she understood what i meant.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That many other strippers want to slap me! That’s just you!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Come on 25. There are a LOT of strippers out there that want to slap you !
  • aleccorbett
    6 years ago
    How does someone make you get a lapdance? You could have just not done it.

Besides who wouldn't want to get a lapdance they are awesome.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Lopaw isn’t a stripper. She’s a customer.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Warrior well the wanna be’s do but real strippers love me for my money, charisma, and boyish good looks. ;)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Well, you are partially right on your comment. They do love your money !
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ;)
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I get where 25 is coming from in his assessment of you, Nicole. You claim you have the personality to be a stripper. But then you've also made posts complaining about things that are quite common and frankly not even over the top. Things like touching the dancer on stage, or in this current post, you make a big deal out of getting a lap dance out on the main floor. You say you'd be ok with it if you were working as a dancer, but not as a civilian customer? Why is that such a big deal? When I go to the club and there are women customers, they are usually the ones getting the most action stage side.

As twentyfive said, contradictory posts. Even if you can indeed flip the switch easily on your stripper/civilian alteregos it seems they're so different that you'd have to put on a pretty good act. We customers can see through a lot of those acts quite well and it's not appealing.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    @Nicole- I'm a female customer, not a stripper. But I get the annoyance in having guys ogle you when you are getting a lapdance since it's something that lady customers get alot. You gotta either go private or accept it and try to ignore it.
  • I know i just go private.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion