Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I like my sex how I like my sushi

stanlee

Illinois

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Saw that quote on twitter today. Reminded me of one of my old ones. I like my strippers how I like my deli turkey.

Wait for it.

Not mesquite.

Not oven roasted.

Shaved thin.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for stanlee
stanlee
•

I guess there should be a comma in there somewhere

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

absolutely yes... stanlee.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

^haha!

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

oh man. (or maybe that should be oh woman...) you agree Bj99?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Like sushi? Rolled in rice?

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Lol justme, I thought you were making a joke ab the comma.

Profile picture for stanlee
stanlee
•

I’m assuming the op on twit was referring to “raw”. But you may be onto something with dipped in soy sauce. Wait. You didn’t say that. I did.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

I like my sex how I like my sushi?????????

With a warning label?

Without parasites?

Not sure!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I use sushi for bait ;)

Profile picture for stanlee
stanlee
•

I’m more of an artificial guy, 25

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^ I guess that would make you a fly guy, right ;)

Profile picture for stanlee
stanlee
•

Finally someone recognizes!

Profile picture for bkkruined
bkkruined
•

Sushi is kinda like pussy. It should be tasteless, eaten for the texture only. If it smells, leave it alone, it's gone bad.

Profile picture for stanlee
stanlee
•

Not bad

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement