Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ghosting a dancer

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Last month I met a dancer and spent money on her every visit to the club. "Candy" is blonde with big tits and is DTF--everything I usually want in a stripper. But I soon grew tired of her. When she came to my house for OTC, I found her face did not look that good in normal light. And then she sent me a couple texts with drama, which is not what I want. So last week when she texted me about meeting ITC or OTC, I replied that I was tied up. Not true. I went to the club on a day she did not work.

Monday of this week she texted a couple times, and I did not reply. And again today she has texted me about seeing her one day this week. I'm thinking I won't reply to her at all and let her reach the obvious conclusion.

However, I feel a little guilty about ghosting someone. It's an easy, non-confrontational way of ending a relationship. But I'm usually honest and upfront with people. Dancers, on the other hand, have ghosted me in the past and didn't seem to have any qualms.

Should I continue to ghost Candy or just tell her I'm not interested any more?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

You can’t ghost a whore who knows where you live!

In other words you can’t pull a Casper on Candy!

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

We heard you the first post...

(honestly, there's a serious lag when I hit the 'submit' button now. I've double posted a few times as a result)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Ghosting is such passive aggressive behavior and shouldn't spread outside the Millenial generation. They are already a lost cause.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Deja vu. I think they changed something in the matrix.

"They".

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

In the organization I am building, you could just pass her onto some of the others.

SJG

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Ghost is the most

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement