tuscl

Ghosting a dancer

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Last month I met a dancer and spent money on her every visit to the club. "Candy" is blonde with big tits and is DTF--everything I usually want in a stripper. But I soon grew tired of her. When she came to my house for OTC, I found her face did not look that good in normal light. And then she sent me a couple texts with drama, which is not what I want. So last week when she texted me about meeting ITC or OTC, I replied that I was tied up. Not true. I went to the club on a day she did not work.

Monday of this week she texted a couple times, and I did not reply. And again today she has texted me about seeing her one day this week. I'm thinking I won't reply to her at all and let her reach the obvious conclusion.

However, I feel a little guilty about ghosting someone. It's an easy, non-confrontational way of ending a relationship. But I'm usually honest and upfront with people. Dancers, on the other hand, have ghosted me in the past and didn't seem to have any qualms.

Should I continue to ghost Candy or just tell her I'm not interested any more?

6 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You can’t ghost a whore who knows where you live!

In other words you can’t pull a Casper on Candy!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    We heard you the first post...

(honestly, there's a serious lag when I hit the 'submit' button now. I've double posted a few times as a result)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Ghosting is such passive aggressive behavior and shouldn't spread outside the Millenial generation. They are already a lost cause.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Deja vu. I think they changed something in the matrix.

"They".
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    In the organization I am building, you could just pass her onto some of the others.

SJG
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Ghost is the most
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion