tuscl

"arriba"

abqspencer
somewhere fun
Monday, May 14, 2018 4:06 PM
Why does EVERYONE that reviews any of the TJ clubs, especially Hong Kong, insist of writing the entire thing in English, except that ONE SINGULAR WORD?! Like nails on a chalkboard to me.

27 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    It is widely reported on TJAmigos that at the Playboy Bar, girls will approach when you are seated, and from behind. They'll get both hands onto your face and then pull your head back and shove their tongue into your mouth, and then just hold it like that, for maybe 30 seconds. And then they'll look into your eyes and say, "Arriba or Fiche?" And then I guess some guys will want Toda La Noche and have to pay a Saluda. So I guess these words all have special meaning. And so just like how we use Latin for specially defined legal terms, some use Spanish for those specially defined concepts which make TJ mongering so awesome. If you take her arriba, you get her in her stripper shoes and dressed and painted up exactly has you first found her. See - Want - Get, the ultimate power trip. :) :) :) War Pigs [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    No hablo espanol.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Girl in a local place said to another that I was a "Burro", really rolling the R. And then she said that I was looking for a Puta. Eveyrone learns some Spanish words. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    When in Rome ...
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Never been able to find he word "burro" used in that way, nothing in print or online. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^ What she meant by that is that you're a jackass. bur·ro ˈbərō,ˈbo͝orō/ nounUS noun: burro; plural noun: burros a small donkey used as a pack animal.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    $10 every time someone metions Tijuana on here SJG cums in his pants. "MOM!!!!! I NEED ANOTHER FRESH PAIR OF UNDERWEAR!!!!" and SJG's mom says "WTF that's the 3rd pair today!"
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Would you rather I said " I took her upstairs and fucked her brains out " ????
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I dont use that word....haha. Not everyone. I have wondered the same thing. I dont use it when at HK either.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Because that's what the girls ask you or you say to the girls you want to take upstairs.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I think I found a new favorite avatar. @rh48hr, that lady's body is amazing!!!
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    That's bj99 flag.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I couldn’t care less about using that word in a description of HK. I’m never planning to go there - and I read the discussions to learn more about others experiences.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    @rh48hr - You mean that ass goes with those tits ???
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    arriba is better than abajo.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    People are even using the Spanish terminology for things they do in the US, and even with civilian GF's. :) :) :) I've tried to find the work "burro" used in the affectionate way that this girl was. Can't find it. Also tried to find TLN, Toda La Notche, the way it is use via online, cannot. This is a kind of Spanish which they don't teach you in school. In a book set in Mexico, a girl not old enough replies very playfully to a man she knows using hooker argot, "Would you like to come with me to my room for a little while." ( un ratito ) This is the opposite of TLN. SJG Savage Garden - To The Moon & Back (Extended Version) [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    abajo, meaning just down? In the group I am in the preliminaries of trying to build, down is where you go to get to offer a girl up on the altar, Anton LaVey style, before pumping a load into her. Usually for BSDM clubs, the main floor is the bar, and the sex area is in the basement. I know about this from Polly Pandemonium. In London, and San Francisco. In what country is prostitution the most well developed such that you could say that it is high culture? I would have said France. But now I am starting to think that it is the Spanish speaking countries. On doxyspotting Mexico City blows Paris away. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    On Jerry Springer a woman talked about guys just making a downwards gesture, to mean that he wants to DATY the dancer at stage side. So maybe it would be better to just say, "abajo"? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Probably situations like taking her to eat when you can just say, "vamanos". SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i say arriba. it means that i want to parade a pretty girl thru the club and have everybody look at me and her making our way to the entry where the rope guy drapes a robe over her and we stepped outside onto the sidewalk where everybody can see us and then walk up the stairs into the hotel lobby andget a room and go upstairs another flight... get into the room and commence having a nice time.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    robe. not rope. darn seri.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    warrior - yes, yes it does :-)
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Can't wait to go!
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Top is better than bottom...unless your name is flagooner, he likes being the bottom
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Justme62, you do two nights at a time, I assume cause of their VIP Card offering. Do you have TLN female companionship on those nights? Long sessions? Do you wait until later on to set that up with the girls, likely being more available for that later on? SJG Creep Sheet [view link]
  • loper
    6 years ago
    I don't understand your objection. Some words have no English equivalent. Read any decent novel and you'll encounter many foreign expressions.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    @loper Arriba absolutely has an English equivalent. Just say "took her upstairs" and be done with it. It's as if the writers are just trying to act cool with the terminology. Dunno why, but it bugs me. And now, SJG is using TLN (todo la noche) in the same vein...ugh.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion