Happy Mothers Day you Mofos

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Remember...without mothers there would be no strippers. In their honor I am going to stay out of all of the strip clubs today.

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I wonder how affected the clubs will be today in terms of dancer turn
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In terms of dancer turn-out and even custy turn-out
  • jaredlucas
    6 years ago
    I'll be with my mom all day. Have an OTC meet tonite with a single mom. Life is good
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Mother's Day is cool and all, but maybe we should really be celebrating during Father's Day. After all, if not for the fathers that left these girls in poverty and with abandonment issues, where would strip clubs be today? ;)
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    @rickdugan- We all know that Father's Day is really 9 months before Mother's Day.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Mother's day is probably one of the worst days to go clubbing. As fate would have it, I have some free time and want to see some tits. Probably be a disaster. Pathetic.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Churches milk mother's day for all it is worth. But I have never seen a strip club which is any different on mother's day than on any other day.

Mother's day was originally intended to recognize the contribution of women outside of the home, rather like a women's day. Its originator Julia Ward Howe was with her husband one the six funders of John Brown's raid on Harper's Ferry which were investigated by the Senate. Their Boston home was a station on the Underground Railroad.

It is commercial interests and churches which inverted Mother's Day.

http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/p/LRG…

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    " But I have never seen a strip club which is any different on mother's day than on any other day."

The surprising thing would be if you've ever seen a strip club at all. Photos on the internet don't count.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion