tuscl

I'm Back For A Minute

DFreshPalace
California
What up Peeps.
Before we start things are going GREAT! I am living such a life right now. I wanted to share with everyone that my life has completely turned around since my real last visit when I almost lost a lot including my life. Luckily I have amazing people to thank who made sure that didn't happen and got me to this point. I am reaching a milestone on Monday as it is my Birthday.

My Friend is planning a BIG Lunch for us but due to her work schedule Monday we need to push it back until Wednesday. I don't know where she is taking me other than San Francisco and I have to wear a Tie. She said she is ordering for me and I get to pick the champagne but she gets final approval because she will not allow me to pay for anything.

So to all the follow TUSCL members have a great life and tip your waitress. To all the Dancer.... Have a Great Night in Sales and at the Rail. To all the Dancers with Kids Happy Mother's Day. Peace Out until next time.

10 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    You ordering Andre or Verdi “champagne” ???
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Happy Almost Birthday.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    man. i have missed you mdb.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m glad you made it through a rough patch.

Have a great birthday celebration.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Its kinda like the cash back deal when you buy a new car or a returning customer loyaly bonus. Sounds like you have a smart girl. Congrats!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Welcome back!

Glad things are working out well for you.

SJG
  • BigPoppa99
    6 years ago
    ;)) Happy Birthday! My birthday is also on the 14th!
  • DFreshPalace
    6 years ago
    Very Quickly Thank you for the Birthday Wishes. Monday was awesome. Today we are spending the day in SF and had lunch at One Market which has always been one of my favorite places to go. Off to do some more shopping and then head home after Traffic dies down. Fashion show has been EPIC! Oh and I got a new shirt and tie too. That wasn't as fun as shopping for Women's Clothes which is far more entertaining when you get the preview before purchase and help picking out what looks good on her.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Sounds like things are going well for you. Glad to hear that.

SJG

Creep Sheet
    http://www.creepsheet.com/accused/donald…
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Happy belated. Glad to hear you had a great one. Enjoy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion