tuscl

SA Down this morning---supposedly for Maintenance

Warrenboy75
Anywhere in the USA on any given day
Friday, May 11, 2018 7:09 AM
Just an FYI since it has been a topic recently both as an overall way to meet dancers and as another option to hook-up as well as what could be the next board to fall in the footsteps of TER...... Maintenance should not take more than an hour.......it has been at least 3 hours.

16 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    They’ve previously advertised their maintenance window as being three hours. No need to panic just yet. :)
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Yeah, it's scheduled maintenance. Hopefully back up soon.
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    I updated my profile about 3 days ago. When my premium membership is active, like now, it usually takes a couple of hours for my profile to be approved and posted. As of last night my profile was still pending. There are a lot more working girls on SA now than two months ago and it has really brought the quality of women down on the site.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Yeah, wouldn’t surprise me if the maintenance weren’t implementing some more advanced ho detection.
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    Normally maintenance is done overnight. Either they ran into big issues, or this site isn't coming back up. Poster above is 100% correct, after backpage and craigslist went dark, there are a lot more working girls on the site. It's a big fat bummer because I had some success using it over the last few months. But my last few experiences have not been very good.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    6 years ago
    Damn it ! I paid for a month just a week ago!
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    ^^^^Me too. Just paid for my month earlier this week. Whatsyourprice is also down but it's owned by the same guy as SA. Before the law changed, I could reasonably expect that the profile was posted by the woman in the pictures. Lately I've been seeing a lot of CL/BP type profiles (blurry photos of hot party girls, limited or no effort put into profile descriptions, 50 year-old hags claiming to be 29, etc.). The law has created a mess.
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    Looks like it's back to stripclubs and trying to find an OTC girl lol. SA certainly made it easier, but it was more expensive with dinner and allowance. It will be interesting to see what's next. If SA really stays down, there has to be an influx of talent at the clubs right???
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    Well, on the sugar daddy forum reddit site, somebody claiming to be from SA just posted that the site will be back up and maintenance is just taking longer than expected. So there is hope after all.
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    It's back up.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's back up. [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    #jinx
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    All the sky-is-falling posters can now backpedal :D
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    Yup, backpedalling, but doing so happily! ;-)
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Mine was more of an FYI for a couple of reasons---1) Most sites do their updates at Midnight -2 AM time frame and sync up the time with the East or West Coast, regardless if the servers are off shore or not .I logged in at 7 AM this morning and it was down---I logged in the second time right before I posted and it was slightly over three hours. The server updates most likely are a patch being applied that Microsoft send out yesterday and it caused some network issues for organizations--just a hunch or educated guess on my part this was a reason but it took me under 15 minutes to run the patch. So having said all of that and realizing I am using educated guesses ( still a guess) it was worth mentioning.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    At first glance, it was a really stupid time to be down for maintenance - Friday morning when these girls are trying to line up their next mark for the weekend. But then, maybe they figured business would be slow on Mother's Day weekend. After all, most of these guys have wives and kids. I recently asked if there were indeed more BP girls and other assorted hookers on SA, and the jury seemed to be out at the time. But I think this is a good thing, not a bad thing. Hookers will fuck for relatively little money, which might pressure the SB market somewhat eventually. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I just started on SA this week, and I'm living the dream so far
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion