founder your latest

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Is causing all kinds of conflicts on my IPhone, the most annoying one is trying to reply in conversations and the box is so long that your posts run past the edges, also it changes the font size when you try to resize the letters become tiny. After you hi post it blows the font size up to triple so you have to constantly scroll side to side to reread your comment

20 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^seems to have dropped Tweak off the title
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    That’s because you’re still using an iPhone 4. Need to buy a newer model!!!!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^cant afford it min is string with two paper cups.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    What type of device are you using?

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    IPhone 8+
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    works ok on my 5.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Email me a screenshot.

[email protected]

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The TUSCL menu button does not work *inside* a thread (Android ph)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Never mind seems it works now
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I can’t do a screen shot on the phone but the add a comment box doubles in size when I click on it and when I hit post comment the screen triples to where it would not fit in the face in landscaymode.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    founder, a positive here.

I really appreciate not having more suggested threads below the post box. That makes it much easier. Most always, when I click on a thread I am scrolling to the last post and the post box. So this is much better.

Thanks,
    SJG
  • founder
    6 years ago
    25, do iPhones not do screenshots? I use Android so I don't know how to do it on an iPhone. I'm pretty sure that iPhones do screenshots though,
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    25, the iPhone should take a screenshot if you press the round home button and the power button at the same time. You'll hear the shutter sound go off, then the picture will be saved with the rest of your photos. From there (photos) you can tap the 'share icon' (little box with arrow pointing up) to email it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Thanks Don it worked I’ll send those screenshots to to you founder
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ since you're technically-challenged careful you don't send him a dick-pic by accident
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Shit just happens sometimes ;)
  • founder
    6 years ago
    25, do you use safari or chrome or something else?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Safari on the IPhone, I noticed the font changes on the laptop to a much smaller type but that isn’t really an issue the biggest issue is on the phone which is 90% of my use anyway.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’ll be sending some images shortly.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Sent.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion