tuscl

(Single) Mother's Day?

WillMunny
Awaiting the edit button since 2011....
Wednesday, May 9, 2018 3:03 PM
This Sunday is, of course, Mother's Day - so I'm curious if the collective wisdom here suggests this as a good day to club, or a time to stay home? Potential cons: - Sunday's already a slow club day - A good percentage of the moms (or dancers with moms still around) may be busy with family - Greater potential for sob stories for any dancers not falling into the above category Potential pros: - MILFs not getting enough appreciation from family/babydaddies need love (and $$$) too - Higher ratio of childless dancers working (ergo potentially younger, and fewer strings attached) - PLs are busy with their own moms/babymamas, so less competition for the best dancers (buyer's market) What says the PL Braintrust?

12 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    I won't be going.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    The spot I normally go to around here posts its schedule online and there are fewer dancers scheduled for Sunday than normal. They update it on Fridays, though, so it might change. I'm staying home regardless because the Sunday crowd isn't that great and I'm going to a different club Saturday (that shows UFC).
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’ll be taking care of my kids’ mother that day.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Well, Mother's Day was intended to be something more like Women's Day, specifically focusing on women's contributions outside of the home. So yeah, support single moms. [view link] SJG
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    A few years ago, forgetting that it was Mother's Day, went to my favorite club only to find it closed that night with a sign on the door saying they were celebrating Mother's Day. Now this place is open Christmas Eve, Fourth of July and just about every other major holiday. Just a reminder of how MILFy our entertainers are!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I've been at the San Jose Pink Poodle on Good Friday. There were less people there, but many of the girls didn't even realize what day it was. Viet Coffee is always open 365 days per year. SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Jackslash will be at Flight Club ready, with a box of chocolates and a fresh case of computer screen cleaners ready for one of my favorite flight club MILFs, Mandy.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i don’t know what i’ll be doing. maybe tijuana. maybe socal clubs. maybe just getting drunk at the casa.
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    I was in Detroit last year on Mother's Day weekend. Noticeably less talent than usual, even on Saturday night. If they're not being celebrated as a mom, they're probably celebrating their own mom. Just not a good weekend to club. Father's Day weekend, on the other hand, is the right time to celebrate daddy issues.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    shailynn: "Jackslash will be at Flight Club ready, with a box of chocolates and a fresh case of computer screen cleaners ready for one of my favorite flight club MILFs, Mandy." I would never bang a mother on Mother's Day. I'll have to find one of JS69's Dream Strippers.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Sundays are weak to begin with. MD will just make it worse.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Dream strippers have mothers too. It’s a horrible day to club, made even worse by being a Sunday. I’ll pass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion