Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How do you make Holy Water?

BrotherFogHorn

Gawd's Holy Church of Tuscl

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

You boil the Hell out of It

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

I repeat for emphasis

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

Cum to confessions my brothers and hear the fig horns rumble

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

Frrrrrrt

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

last time I went to confession my butt hurt for a week!

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

^^^ you are doing it wrong. Most ladies complain about their mouth being tired

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

And the foghorns rumble on

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Did BrotherFogHorn make mamasin and tijuana tim repent?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I thought holy water was clean piss in a cup;)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I make holy water by pissing in a whores mouth. But some whores want extra for that!

I then tell them my piss is cleaner than their pussy. Most actually agree -

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement