tuscl

Questions from the other day...

Tuesday, May 8, 2018 5:19 AM
Answers since i do have a life and got offline lol 1. tipouts- vary but for me its 10% per girl working and split between DJ and Bartender. Fines are 25 bucks and include fines for showing up late, missing a stage set and not taking clothes off. IE wanting to dance in clothes etc.... 2. SEX- Ok real talk here. Yeah it happens and i will not talk about it as a point of monetary gain but for starters. Girls are attracted to guys and it helps when girls are a little horny already. If i spend my night talking to and hanging out with a sexy guy and then grind on his dick all night working then yes i might get horny enough to fuck him. Dancers (self included) like getting dick just like any other girl. 3. Couples- If shes ok with it then i am. i like couples that are open and wanting to have fun. 4. Mileage- Just ask if shes down then she'll say ok if not then she wont. 5. Getting into the business- Your getting paid to be naked therefore my advice to girls getting in is to try it out one day. Spend the day alone in your place naked. All day but one exception is that your naked no matter what. no matter who comes over (within reason) not matter what it gives you the experiance and feelign or normalcy. This job isnt taboo its just abnormal to most peoples perception. Now as far as the mental aspects etc thats a whole different topic that could be discussed but as far as getting used to the lack of clothes this helps. Audidtions are pretty normal- interview and a couple dances with and without clothes thats pretty much it. 6. Sex is always fun regardless :) 7. Bank account- yes prior to stripping, i make enough money to survive lol, stripping is kinda tough in a way but the money stays decent, i go to the gym pretty much every day

19 comments

• Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Thanks for sharing Poledancer.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nice follow up. Glad you have a life too!
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    Thanks i try to keep my promises lol
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    Still waiting to see of the 20 dancers that are in the club, how many are attention whores?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I like the answer on #2. I try to find a stripper that feels that exact same way every time I step foot into a club. If they’d start wearing badges that say “I’m really horny tonight” that would help.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    You came through! I am quite pleased at your answer for no. 6. (I think it was my question or similar). Do you think your feelings (for all these questions) are fairly typical for most strippers, or are you a pretty unique bird in terms of strippers?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I told them you have a life but they wouldn’t listen ;)
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I know i just already asked one, but are you taking any more questions?
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Thank-you for the information. I appreciate the directness and honesty. For the most part it fits what I had thought to be true and in some cases what I had heard before. If I am ever in "Narnia" let me know your hours and days.? :--)
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    great information....Not saying this is you at all, but I do see too many dancers though who are not saving and don't have good financial planning. I wish more had bank accounts! Going to the gym, that is excellent...You must be amazingly fit with dancing all day and working out....Myself I sit at a computer for my job all day, so working out 3-4x a week is a must.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    One of your responses surprised me. The first one where you said that you have to tip out the bartender (5%). Why? I have never heard of that. Usually it's the house mom. Bartenders already get decent tips. They don't need to make potentially hundreds more from every girl working that day. Okay maybe not hundreds, but if a girl (or several girls) made say around $1,000, then that's $50 from each of them, and i don't know how many girls are working that day/night either. Now, i know the average isn't $1,000 but let's say $300 being conservative. That sounds closer to the industry "average" of $10-15 to the DJ, but again the bartender?
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Also, i don't like that "progressive" system where the higher earning girls have to pay more in tip-outs to individuals (DJ/bartender). Not trying to crap over your workplace, but just saying...
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    What is the significance of "83" in your nickname. I initially assumed it was the year you were born (1983), until I read one of your posts that indicated you were younger than someone born that year by ~ 7 years.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    You put it in the collection plat so your sins will be forgiven
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I knew you weren't a flaker. I just knew it
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I had no idea that dancers at some SCs tip the bartender
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    I find it odd that some here can’t believe bartenders get tipped out too. I’d expect EVERYONE to get a tip out at a club, and when they don’t its the outlier, not the other way around.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    In most of the clubs that I know about, the bartenders also must participate in the tipouts, they tip the bar backs and bouncers, not sure if they tip the DJs, but I know for a fact that they pay uniform fees, and the registers are checked for shortages, which must be reimbursed before they leave after shifts.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I've heard the tip rate can go as high as 20% ( which is why I sometimes make the comments I do on here) and it includes the bartenders, DJ's, bouncers, Host, and sometimes the house mom. As poledancer also mentioned there are fines from everything to being late, to not attending events, to not wanting to dance on stage in your rotation ( even if you are with a client), to calling off sick
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion