tuscl

Did someone at Facebook get an idea from me?

Tuesday, May 1, 2018 7:38 PM
Back around April 12th I posted The next thing I know, facebook will suggest hookups with strippers. Actually a free dating site where you can set up a userid not your real name and communicate for free with other users without paying but do see ads would appeal to me. Now it seems to be happening. Might have already been in the works. Further evidence I might be a bit psychic. However as much as Facebook monitors everything, someone might have read it. I'm interested in exploring free dating applications when I have more time as long as you can do it covertly from your friends. I'm reading you can.

6 comments

• orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Glad I didn't own stock in [view link]. I heard it was down 22% today. Ouch.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Facebook takes its users' info to maximize its profits and cares nothing about protecting users' privacy and confidentiality. Do you really want to use Facebook for dating too?
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    So I would be revealing zero new info that Facebook doesn't already know. I don't even know where there new feature is. They might want to make it easier to find.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It was a rough day for [view link] shareholders! It’s amazing how quickly the effects were felt. As with most dating apps - it will be used to hook up. If it doesn’t become a hook up feature - I’d be highly surprised - and I’m no psychic!
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Could Facebook get shut down for aiding meet ups? Probably not. I'm sure they will restrict the crap out of it. However instead of sexy ads or click bait I see interesting groups. I actually don't mind looking at them. On Facebook, [view link] has interesting videoswhen you search for the group. A bikinis group looks interesting. So far Facebook hadn't suggested names and phone numbers of strippers. Facebook matching app must not work good yet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion