Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

ARBY's

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Damn.

They just opened a new one down the street.

Even worse, I'm getting flooded with coupons in the mail.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Call Juice Arby’s is like his Olive Garden.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Notice Juice didn’t chime in on the Olive Garden v Red Lobster discussion. He was probably thinking wtf. He would look at taking a stripper for a meal as a Arby’s v Waffle House decision.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Yes, I do like Arby's. At the Jack In The Box I see their television ads.

SJG

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I went to arby's once and they were out of roast beef

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam truck stop bitches

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

but are there extras at Arby's?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

This is basically porn for Juice. A new Arby’s - coupons to make his SA dates even cheaper - now he just needs to make sure he doesn’t run out of gas! Lol!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement