tuscl

Stripper wins the right to keep $223k left to her by 'lonely' HBO executive afte

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Should a PL leave his money to a stripper? You be the judge.

"Three months after his death, Beckham claimed she found out that Liu had named her the beneficiary of his 401(k) account, retirement plan and life insurance policy.
'We had more of an everlasting friendship,' Beckham explained as the reason for Liu leaving her his money.
But Liu's family accused Beckham of seducing Liu, who they say was a lonely man, into leaving her his life savings.
Liu's sister May Liu claims Beckham initiated a sexual relationship with the express purpose of milking her brother of his fortune.
'Beckham, as a professional exotic dancer, was adept at applying and using coercion and manipulation upon men,' May Liu alleged in Surrogate's Court documents filed in 2016, that was obtained by DNAinfo.
'Immediately after Beckham met Micky Liu, she preyed upon Micky Liu’s vulnerability by exerting influence over him in the form of moral coercion and by performing sexual acts on and with Micky Liu.' "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…

17 comments

• grand1511
    6 years ago
    That is on hell of a final tip!
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Of course you should. Is this even a real question. :)
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    If you don't have a dog or cat to leave it to, then yes.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "she preyed upon Micky Liu’s vulnerability by exerting influence over him in the form of moral coercion and by performing sexual acts on and with Micky Liu."
    Apparently this stripper was more important to Liu than his own sister. Pretty sad, but it probably made the guy happy at the end of his life. And the stripper was just doing her job exceptionally well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    To me it smells like a RIL duped by an experienced 34 y/o hustler (duped into thinking she cared for him for more than his wallet) - but, apparently he didn't have anyone else he wanted to leave the $$$ to since the prior beneficiary was a previous/former girlfriend - so I guess might ss well leave the $$$ to a stripper that probably needs it.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Fuck that I have relatives I borderline can’t stand but I’d leave my inheritance to them over some strippers I knew for a few months, no matter how good she blew me.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I have some mixed feelings about leaving money to a stripper. I think a PL has to right to do so, especially if his relatives don't need an inheritance or don't deserve one. However, I would never tell a stripper I had made her a beneficiary. That could easily lead to a premature death. Even if the stripper wouldn't bump you off, her drug addict boyfriend would be only too glad to hasten your demise.

I also remember ArtsBrother's story about Farmerart leaving $250,000 to his Toronto Sweetie. Sweetie did not appreciate the money. Clearly, Art had romantic feelings for her but she had none for him.
  • dustyshoes
    6 years ago
    A guy 50 yo and IT director has "only" 223k to leave to a stripper and the family is pissed? The family seems to be the money grubbers here.

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @jack

I think Art left the dancer $50k, not $250k
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Papi I think Jack got it right and I Jack I was thinking the same thing. But yes Farmerarts ATF story is a great example of misguided PL behavior that applies in this case.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ holy shit - you guys are right - it *was* $250k (a damn quarter-mil) - wow - that's a lot of $$$
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    glad to see the spirit of giving is still alive...
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I'm conflicted on this since my go to answer would be to leave money for family. I think dancers prey on these sort of men that are lonely and sure they might be doing their job well, but I don't think that somehow gives them a right to one's inheritance. But at the end of the day, the patron "named her the beneficiary of his 401(k) account, retirement plan and life insurance policy"
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Papi, he left her $250 K Canadian. That's only about $195 K of real money (US $).
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ !
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I think its great...my father is 74 now and if he leaves all his money to a girl I could care less....I made my own way in this world and now I take my father on vacations with us, take him out to eat....When he had knee surgery I went to live with him for a couple weeks until he got on his feet...(I telecommute so I worked from his house)...
    My sisters might be mad...but I don't care...whatever makes you happy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion