tuscl

Ok dancers, What's the biggest offer for sex you accepted and filled?

Clubber
Florida
orionsmith asked, "Ok dancers, What's the biggest offer for sex you declined?"

Now let's cut to the chase. How much was your best $ for a single event?

27 comments

• NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I've never had sex for money.
  • jackpalence
    6 years ago
    Well said, Nina, you will make a good lawyer some day.
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    @nina - then what was your biggest offer from a PL for whatever PL related thing that you accepted?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    A PL went to his car to grab his checkbook after a couple hours in VIP and wrote me a check for the rest of what I owed in tuition (I had already paid most of it). That all totalled out to $2,400. I accepted his offer to pay me.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I can't believe that people actually want to talk about this sort of stuff, persuading girls with money.

Right now, we are finally starting to see people who have learned the importance of front room makeout sessions, and using that to persuade the girl to open up and just let go.

Last few posts on these:

https://www.tuscl.net/article.php?id=562…

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

SJG

Yardbirds
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9ULMxxl…
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    some of us just don’t have your charm.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Some guys just haven't thought it through and haven't spent time and money deliberately learning how to come on to women.

SJG
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    Good thread! I'm curious if any of these girls actually admit to the fact they accepted a PL's offer to pay them for sex.
  • Corvus
    6 years ago
    Nina, we have something in common. I've never had sex for money either!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Never have I offered a woman money of sex or tried to use money to persuade her. I never will either. No reason to insult her that way.

After it is clear that she is ready for sex with me ( greatly assisted by a preliminary makeout session ), then she may ask for money. But she is not very difficult to negotiate with. And sometimes she will never ask, she will just proceed. In such cases in P4P venues like AMPs, she will still get the customary friend price at the end.

Some in AMPs have been tough, refusing to agree to sex. But I still NEVER try to persuade them to accept money. I just keep talking and being friendly. Then most always, they will reverse and agree to proceed and ask for money.

I am sure that because I never try to use money to persuade them that this really changes how they look at me.

Some have refused DFKing, and then started talking about what I might want to do. Then they see that they have boxed themselves into a corner. So at that point young Vietnamese Fashion Plates have reversed themselves about DFKing, and what then ensued was of course awesome.

SJG
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Nina its none of my business but youre better off not cashing that check. youre opening yourself up to blackmail if youre looking to be a government attorney. if you work privately no biggie
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    The check was cashed years ago. He wrote it out to my University in the amount I requested and left the rest blank so I didn't have to tell him my name. But he found out anyway once the check cleared, which seemed to happen almost immediately. And when he wrote me the check it was only our second day knowing each other. Not sure what blackmail could come of it --- if anything, I could blackmail him, given his financial and marital situation, but I'm not cut like that. Plus, why punish someone for helping you out?

And I never plan to work for the government, ever. Private, only. I'm doing corporate law...
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    He deserved at least a handsy Nina. Jeez!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well, hopefully it happened on a blue moon so wifey could lend a hand.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    Well damn just as I expected none of our resident girls are going to fess up and give an amount sad
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    1k to watch a guy jerk off. I haven’t accepted any fs deals tho.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    I gotta give you a little credit BJ99 you sort of fessed up to some form of OTC. So what is the most anyone has ever offered you to just eat your pussy? come on a know a PL has...LOL
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I don’t know. I often get offers for a few hundred just for private dances otc. I never accept bc I know they will push for more, once we are there.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s smart Bj. Once that door is opened a little - it is all the opening some guys are looking for - and it can be a tedious negotiation.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    I've actually paid a few girls 2 to 300 for private dances at my house it often leads to more later that's my way of getting the door open but I never tried to push for more right then and there
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Checks leave paper trails. he can dig up your past and use it as leverage. Looks like you covered all your bases.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    All women have sex for money unless their a virgin! One way or another it will cost the guy!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    All boys pay for kisses. ;P
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Yes we do! But damn it can be worth it lol
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I know a girl who accepted a $500 tip from a guy (on top of the almost $200 VIP fee, of which she got half) to let him lick her sweaty feet after dancing all night. She said it was the most disgusting thing she’d ever experienced, and almost threw up a time or two, but “$500 is $500.”
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    ^Wow. That's some crazy ass shit.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i paid a pretty sexy girl $200 for sex... kisses, bj, daty, 69, doggie and mish... all bareback. and she delivered. one and done with her. she was ok butt a bit on the mechanical side. wasn’t really feeling the chemistry.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion