tuscl

Bragging time. Least you spent for FS

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 7:47 AM
besides free, dammit Thread prolly been done a zillion times. But here we spin again Oh a try to factor in the cover charge, VIP charge, parking etc or not

31 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    $125 for her to come do OTC immediately (a club that lets their dancers leave before the end of their shift). I think I had a $15 cover, and $15 for a VIP wristband. I got 3 lapdances before OTC was negotiated, $60. So $215 total??? ITC, $125 and probably around $50 with valet, cover, 1 drink, VIP attendant tip.
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    For ITC, had a solid 8 ask for just the cost of the dances after FS. So I think it was 5 dances at 25 a pop, $125. Alas, I have morals deep down inside somewhere and had a great time, so I unsolicitedly tipped her an additional $100 for good measure. So with a couple drinks and valet included, about $250. For OTC, I did meet once with old ATF who in a one time random fit of horniness booty called me and all she asked for was that I bring a pack of Djarum blacks for her. So that was like 20 bucks since I bought her a couple packs and made it technically not free. She did make it crystal clear to never expect this again and I've never had anything like that happen before or again with her or anyone else. Pure fluke so it barely counts.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    $60. She was a solid 8. And with full GFE and a BBBJ to start. Entire session was about 45 minutes. Hong Kong in TJ.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    $80 at Vic's and Pardizio (2 black dives in Irvington, NJ) - free parking, $5 cover, no room fee (fuckimg right at the bar). After I wrote my reviews some locals told me I overpaid and that the going rate was $40 to $50 but I can't see myself paying that low especially since the banging at times lasted 4 to 6 songs and songs were $10 (I paid $80 total, not $80 plus songs)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I spent about $80 for CFS ($60 + $20 tip - because I’m classy!) at a club Heartbreakers in Bloomfield NJ. I agreed to the VIP price in advance. I get seated - and I’m relaxed - got a good mix of alcohol and chemical buzz working. The next I remember my pants are opened - I’m covered - and I’m pounding away inside of her. After I finish - I’m going crazy - as I put my wallet in the wrong pocket - and that’s when I realize - I’m really fucked up! I pay the girl and I get the fuck out of there before I pass out and get rolled.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Papi - I think I paid about the same as you did at Vic’s. It was worth the money - as it was an experience I won’t soon forget. It sounds like the barside FS is no longer available there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ per the last Vic's review I think the barside action still happens And supposedly Pardizio is closed for now but IDK why
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    $6000 on the wedding......
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I don't view my cheapest FS as a proud moment worthy of bragging about. To this day, those of us who travel often know of some high volume club-brothel where it can be had for under 100. Sometimes one will even find a hot girl or a diamond in the ruff in one of these places. But at those prices, you have to be OK with being one of a dozen or more served that day, which is not my gig anymore and hasn't been for a long time. But with that sanctimonious rant aside, I'll just say that Pleasant Moments in Bridgeport CT is that type of place.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    It's all relative to when. When I was stationed in Japan 1964-65 the going price was $10 for all night at her place. Add another $5 for drinks at the bar where you picked them up. Mexico in the 70's & 80's it was $10 for a quicky and $50 could get you all night. In the last 5 years, I would have to say $100 in my favorite clubs. I have had the house fee comped several times. Also had a couple of unsolicited fucks in non extras clubs where I had to ask what I owed her for that and was told "Just give me what you think it was worth". There was one time about 10 years ago that I paid $60 to a stripper that I knew from the club and ran into in my hotel parking lot who was desperate for cash.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The NE is supposedly high cost of living so I can't understand how places in NJ and CT can have such cheap extras
  • impala
    6 years ago
    Couple months ago, one of the Akron clubs, $40, was a real slow day there
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    $40. I only wanted a lappie in VIP for $20 then I was going home. While i was paying the Vip guy, she offered to be nude if I added $10. She was pretty but no titties; i caved. Once inside VIP and she was nude, she offered for the extra $10 that was still visible in my hand which was my last $10, I could put it inside her for 5 seconds. The music was too loud so I thought she said for my last $10 still in my hand, she'd give me one more nude dance in VIP after the first dance. Cool. Boy did my eyes bug out when she suddenly put me inside her, no condom, like wait a minute, what did she say? I was commando in sweat pants. And that 5 seconds came and went. I tried fucking in every position I could think of before the song could end like a race. And yes, afterwards I was totally freaked out that I'd catch an STD. Didnt. That was all the money I had on me. I planned to get one $20 lap dance in VIP and roll out that night. I had no tip for her. Can't remember if the club had a cover that night. She wasn't upset. Went right to the next dude after me.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    No offense but anybody not charging $ 250 at a minimum I'm not sure I'd want to stick my dick in.......sorry to be so blunt but there is cheap and then there is the mindset of a girl who would for too little unless....... this is outside the realm of P4P.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Papi - I think there are clubs in the NE that are known for extras. In most cases - the clubs are dives in industrial city areas that have seen better days. The clubs might do more FS volume - than higher end clubs - where there’s more of a GFE type vibe?
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    Say what warrenboy I'd wager free Pussy, $40 pussy, and $250 pussy all feels the same
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    I think I'm my particular $40 case, the dancer just wanted the D. Didn't care if it was from me or the next guy. Or guys. Either that or that particular club at the time just relocated to that area and was desperately trying to pull customers so those first few months had incredible 'freebies'. That's why I was there that nite to see what was popping
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @gothamyte but that cheap ass whore is fucking anybody with fifty cents that's a lot of fucking mileage !
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I plead the 5th.
  • K
    6 years ago
    a ride home and a pack of smokes. no cover charge. A mug of beer was a dollar. Gas, tolls, beer and cigarettes, figure six or seven dollars. I was seventeen. She said she was 38 but I suspect she shaved a few years off that. She still had a tight body and a pretty face. I bought a carton of cigarettes the next day and kept them in my car, just in case. Not surprisingly, I never had call to use them again. We did a few other sessions but never that cheap and never as good. A pack of Newports can still turn me on.
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    We ought to qualify these answers based on location (country?) and recency. Last year I got it for $40 from a legit 8/9, and great service to boot. It was one of those moments that really put in perspective how delusional air dance strippers can be. It was at one of those low end brothel type clubs that Dugan wrote about. He probably even knows the one.
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    Haha, I just read RD's full post. I had overlooked the closing line where he mentioned Pleasant Moments, which was indeed the club where my all-time-cheapest occured.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    gothamyte from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham 1 HOUR AGO Say what warrenboy I'd wager free Pussy, $40 pussy, and $250 pussy all feels the same I'd wager the square needle in your body to fight the infection you get from the $40 girl actually gives you a bit more feeling than you want. I exclude the free because it could be a civilian which is a different perspective.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    The very first time I went to a club seeking FS, I could’ve walked away without paying if I wanted to. But, being a PL who has integrity, I paid the girl what I thought was fair. The girl seemed inexperienced as she did not know there is supposed to be a negotiation process before going to the VIP. We did not discuss pricing and just went to the VIP, got down to business, and afterwards she did not ask for any money. I was the one who had to ask her, “How much do I owe you?” Her response was, “I don’t know. I don’t do this very often. What do you think is fair?” I gave her $140, which was more than enough to cover how long we were in the VIP, which I think was 4 songs. Other costs that night were a $10 cover charge, $8 for a beer, $12 for a drink I bought a different dancer who turned out to be non-extras, and a $20 tip to the VIP bouncer.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Papi posted: ---> "The NE is supposedly high cost of living so I can't understand how places in NJ and CT can have such cheap extras" Because the NE is also population dense, which means that much higher sales volumes can be had. Sounds cheap for a girl to give FS for $70, but if she does that for 9 guys in a day she grosses $630, which is not a bad take for a day's work, even in the NE. And of course some of those girls are servicing well north of that I'm sure - clubs like PM often have guys waiting in line to get into the back rooms. It is the same reason that you can buy $1 slices of pizza and $2 hot dogs all over NYC, why delis all over the NY metro area can hawk $3 made to order bacon/sausage/ham, egg & cheese breakfast sandwiches and why better quality groceries are cheaper in NY and CT than they are in FL (to name a few examples).
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ I guess so - looks like economies of scale applies (or people in the NE are not chumps and know how to negotiate boldly and not put up with BS)
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Some of these don’t count. Certainly, anything under 150 belongs in the “slutting” category, not “whoring.”
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    BJ. That statement reminds me of a story.... Guys asks this girl in a bar if she’d sleep with him for $5000 cash? After she says yes, he asks if she’d do it for $50? She gets all upset and yells “What kind of woman do you think I am?” “Well, we’ve already established that, now we’re just negotiating price...” he says. BTW - My record for cash would have to be $50 at Hong Kong Club. For barter, this dancer was telling me how much she liked my watch one night. She said she wanted it. I kept telling her it was nothing special. I couldn’t understand why she liked it so much. It was just a simple diver style. She eventually offered the time of my life for the watch, I accepted, but had no hope that she’d show up at the meeting place afterwards. To my surprise she did, and we went to her place. It was indeed a great time. I handed over the watch on my way out. I found out later that one of the other dancers, who I knew pretty well, had convinced her that I collected watches and almost all my watches were worth thousands. She did it as a joke, and didn’t think she’d go that far. Watch girl never spoke to me again and left the club soon after. For the record, the Watch was an old Casio that I had paid about $25 for. I said it was nothing special. I actually felt kind of bad when I found out. I thought she was using the watch as an excuse because she wanted to hook with me.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ that’s hilarious!
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    It was just the cost of the dances. I think the dances were $20 and we did 4 dances, so $80
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Whatever the cost of drinks were at that point in time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion