tuscl

Bragging time. How many times have you caught an STD?

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Title says it all.

27 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I'll brag on that one. Zero.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Zero although I had a little more fun then I should have at HK this weekend. We will see
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Can’t say that’s an experience I’ve ever had, thank god.
  • impala
    6 years ago
    None
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Zero
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Doesn’t everyone have Herpes? Be honest!
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Getting an honest answer to this questionon this forum would be like a stripper polling stripperweb for "How many of you do extras?"
  • K
    6 years ago
    Not counting a cold or flu, zero. But I am very careful.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    twice. gonorrhea and a genital wart. cured quickly in both cases. both were a suprise.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    both were a surprise. i guess i push the envelope sometimes.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    0 I'll brag abt that!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I got crab lice once with a prostitute in Japan but I really blame it on the cheap motel we stayed at. Most likely the bedding. I guess I have been pretty lucky because the only time I have ever used a condom was with civi girl friends before the pill.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    A doctor told me that a yeast infection on my dong was sexually transmitted. As I'm typing this, I'm having a hard time remembering which whore gave it to me, but I probably wouldn't do things differently if I had it to do over again. Cured in a week or two with a topical cream.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    zero thanks gods
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Zero STD's, more than a few cold/flu type things that I attribute to strippers though.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Zero. Hope it stays that way.
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    what, at least 5 times total? At least. 5 different dancers over the yrs...at least. Typically chlymidia. It sometimes with gonorreh at the same time. Saw the doc to get rid of it...

the last time occurring a few months ago in january with a spinner dancer I actually smashed prior, bareback, and there were no probs. Then again until january, it'd been awhile since I seen her. Maybe a year.

Before y'all judge, in my defense, I never know certainly that sex is gonna happen. I don't call dancers ahead or text. I drop by clubs in a whim. Been clubbing at least 2 decades. Dancers recognize me constantly. So I feel obliged to get a lappie. One thing leads to another during the lappies and there you go.

Sad part is outta the 5, I only went back and told 1. She was upset and accused me at first. Then checked herself out and apologized to me. Wouldn't believe it if I didn't live it. An actual apology.

Yes, I need to do better. Way better.
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    And if it's not clear, I'm clean right now. I'm usually clean. And yes I tested for everything in Jan. My self imposed follow up is appt is coming up.

Oh and the last 2 times I got burnt so to speak, were slow to burn. Took up until the 10th and final day until it hit me the last 2 times. And on the 10th day it started out mild then as the days progressed you're like, crap! I really do have it, its not mild anymore.

Yep. I know I gotta do better. My close friends tease me all the time...
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I did get Chlamidya once and definately figured out something was not right with Mr. Citizen. He was itchy and sneezy. I figured it was from impulsiveness with one low volume dancer and was a regular bb (who had implant birth control). I took care of it immediately by going to the doc and did the right thing and told all three right away as soon as I was diagnosed. All three were appreciative
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    The other two were SA girls, one covered the other uncovered. I have no idea on the source but it got handled.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Chlamydia is contagious as hell, and I picked up chlamydia from a dancer in 2015. I had no symptoms at all.

It's not uncommon to share written STD reports with your partner on SA, and that's what I've been doing.

Many of these STDs have no symptoms and waiting until you have green puss spewing from your dick may not be the best plan. About 20 guys have posted to this thread so far. According to the CDC, you can expect 4 of the posters to be carrying genital herpes (HSV2) without symptoms and without knowing it.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^Yeah, supposedly 1 in 5 adults has genital herpes. I assume a higher number here.

Based on my calculations on those odds, that means it is probable that only one of the guys I have had sex with has herpes. But as far as I know, I've never had anything. And I mean anything, not even a UTI or yeast infection.

I knew a Detroit stripper who had syphilis and chlamydia (as well as herpes and genital warts) all at the same time. She was a whore in general, and offered what I would consider cheap extras, whatever the guys wanted (anal etc) all bareback, at the clubs she worked in. So Detroit PL's beware if you got dances from a skinny blonde girl with cheap prices (lol), although she's not stripping anymore.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I got crabs once when I was 22. I went to my parents for a visit and my mom asked me about the medication I had for it. I left it on the bathroom sink. I just shrugged my shoulders.

I told my wife the story. She teases me about having had "fleas".

That's the extent for me.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Buts that's not an STd.

I was afraid I picked up one 6 months ago but the test was negative.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Lol I better clarify since I hit submit too soon. I just got C just once and at the time had three partners, dancer and two SA girls.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^Crabs is an STD.

Not very common anymore.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Crabs are lice, AKA insects/parasites. I caught crabs long ago from a civilian chick. I've also caught gonorrhea twice. Long ago from another civilian chick and again last fall from a SW.
    I get regular STD tests and believe everyone that's sexually active should do the same although I had one chick tell me that if she had something she would prefer not to know. I suppose lots of people think that way but I don't agree.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion