tuscl

Stormy Daniels' Detroit stop shows she's beating Trump at his own game

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

7 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s a good article. I didn’t expect it - but it makes a good point. It makes her seem more pertinent than I thought.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Awww....she a true heroine. Standing up to such terrible oppression. A lousey $130k above and beyond whatever else she got for services rendered. Such a pittance and an injustice. LoL
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Yeah Trump is on the way down. Mueller has stated to sources his investigation is no longer targeting him; stock market at an all time high; unemployment the lowest its been in 47 years; Russia warns us if we bomb Syria they retaliate, we do, they don't and North Korea tells South Korea they are willing to go nuclear free. Yet based on an inane article about one strip club appearance in what is possibly the single shittiest city in America, the left wing hysterics claim victory. You embarrass yourselves.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Come on skibum. Let them have their victory. Actually Stormy is nothing but a capitalist. She is taking advantage of her opportunity. I really don't hold anything against her. I just don't see why anyones paying to go see her.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @skibum market has taken back most of its gains from the first quarter 2018 and is showing signs of a retreat since his tax cuts, plus oil prices are at their highest point since 2009 I believe. You really aren’t up to date.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Detroit's finest vice hung out or raided Truth during Stormy's night there. There are photos on Instagram of 16-20 vice officers looking bored af there.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    So Detroit tax dollars paid for these officers to go see Stormy's show ????
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion