tuscl

BP plea deal

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
What are your votes for TUSCL member most likely to be taking a 5 year hiatus from the discussion board?

11 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    You mean for getting busted for using BP too much? That’s easy, it would by Juicy.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Actually I meant who is most likely to have been the CEO.

But, Juice as a user.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    None of us.

No offense, but guys in that income bracket aren't coming here to find their premium paid sex.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    We are more on the consumption side here. I doubt any of us will be at the level where we would be targeted in the initial rounds of this craze.

When they start scraping the bottom of the barrel - that’s where we might show up.

So if Cops is still running - Juice might be starring in an episode. Watching him try to out run the cops on an interstate - before he runs out of gas...
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Juice said he has been working out and getting in shape so he might get as far as the interstate before he collapses.

As far as the initial question, I assume nobody on here is a big roller, in spite of the occasional wealth brags we sometimes see. My understanding is that the guy who plead guilty is the CEO. The two founders have been arrested and charged as well as some other higher ups, according to the news stories. That leaves Mamisan, I guess. Hope not.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Sounds to me like BP was the target, the ink on the bill wasn’t even dry they had a plea deal worked out. The new American way create a crime and seize their assets.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Excuse me but several members here are members of the 350k club. I proudly light my cigars using $50 bills, JS69 and Ricky Dugan use $100 bills, Gawker’s ATF uses $100 bills and Gawker uses nickels.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    $350K ain’t shit the new standard is $750K!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    750? Looks like I’m gonna have to get a 2nd job now. Either that or start staking Juice in poker.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m way behind - I’ve got a good sum - buy it’s not near 750k! My money has been stuck at 401k for years!
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    Before her return to action yesterday, I woulda had BJ99 as candidate for extended hiatus. Welcome back BJ
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion