Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Christina Aguilera Without Makeup

AnonymousJim

Scanning the room from the back

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Two things:

  1. She's gorgeous.

  2. I know at least one dancer who looks a lot like this. And now I'm both wondering what Christina would look like as a dancer and what that dancer would look like if she tried to look like Christina.

Replies (9)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Almost unrecognizable, but still hot!

W
wallanon
•

Didn't realize she'd slimmed down again.

Profile picture for stripfighter
stripfighter
•

Makeup free, yet photoshopped.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Photoshop...but goddamn hot. I'd lose all my money.

Profile picture for lolruned
lolruned
•

She looks great here but photoshop work is obvious. I think she's too short but is definitely a looker with a lot of talent

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

To each his own, I guess. In my eyes, there are countless prettier faces out there.

My opinion, of course.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Some women are greatly improved by makeup.

Others are utterly ruined by it.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Yeah no makeup but how much fucking Botox has she done? Too much!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She’s gorgeous without makeup. I enjoyed her look on The Voice - but she looks better in these makeup free photos!

She looks like she’s in her early 20’s in those photos - so the makeup actually makes her look older.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement