tuscl

Am I in the wrong here?

17 comments

• anon4231
    7 years ago
    I don't even need to click. You're male, you're on SW. You're in the wrong. :V
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    You're a fucking retard. Is it wrong to be a troll most of us think so. But it's a free country, even for fats like you.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Shit that should have said fags, cum guzzling dick ass taking low life nigga like you
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Look at me I'm so hard, I go on stripper web and upset girls behind the safety of my computer screen name...

Loser
  • anon4231
    7 years ago
    Yeeeeah, I just read that thread. Username "womenareobjects" on SW? I'm inclined to agree with GACA.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Can we get this faggit banned @Founder
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    What exactly is your questions in this thread - are you asking about your original post on SW or the answers you got there?

I read a few of the answers and they were fine - using the name you did on SW is antagonizing them.
  • Milage lover
    7 years ago
    I did swap it to womenARNTobjects, but still laugh every time I think about it
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    You, sir, are a fucking loser.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Am I in the wrong here?"

Yes, in that your original premise is insignificant. I have occasionally had dancers ask for a tip after I decline a dance, but that is rare. Usually, they just walk away. On the rare occasion that they do ask for a tip, I say no. And then... they walk away.

If you're going to have an existential crisis every time a dancer asks for money she hasn't earned, then you shouldn't be inside of a strip club.

Also, it pretty much looks like you went there to be a troll, just so that you could post the results here and get some "atta boy" cheers.

It's possible that you need a hobby (beyond going to strip clubs).
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    Dancers must make a lot in other clubs. In local clubs, I see dancers get no tips on a rejection and only one or two dollars on many stage tips.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Fuck off troll.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    So you trolled sw? That’s original! What else are you working on - trying to invent sliced bread?

No need for that type trolling here.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    We have about as much reason to be over there as much as they have to be over here.

Example - Ricky D posts over there all the time. Need I say more?
  • AmeliaSmith
    7 years ago
    I remember commenting on that thread. Does TUSCL not offer all of the amusement that you need? Must be tons of work to have 2 very active troll accounts.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @shailynn what would be really funny would be if someone would post RickyBoi’s remarks on SW then report back how those twats on that site, ripped his pussy wide open. LOL
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    "Must be tons of work to have 2 very active troll accounts."

Even having one must be pretty exhausting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion