tuscl

Famous TV characters you could see as a SC OK or a dancer

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Tuesday, March 20, 2018 9:24 AM
Denise Huxtable would've dropped college and danced near Hillman for years Definitely late teen Marcia Brady would've stayed in heavy rotation in the VIP in a classic all-white club, though she looks like she gives a lot of air dances. But dammit late teen Marcia looked like she smelled gooood. Like you can always smell her shampoo. Fat Albert I could see as a regular PL when he gets older Teela from He-man was a straight up freak. I can see her with some wicked sleeve tats, both arms, and bringing snakes on-stage during her set. Donna from that 70s show would strip only 1 night and give up. Kelly Bundy would definitely be the feature.

27 comments

• gothamyte
    6 years ago
    Smurfette would work at a Black SC. That's easy. Monica from Friends would definitely be one of those dancers in and out of rehab Thelma from Good Times would stay in the same 'hood club. Never venture out. I'm guessing her VIP trips are never less than 8/10 Dee from Good Times is your classic swindler stripper. Saying she's coming back with your $20 change, never returns. Telling Bruno the bouncer you still owe her $50 after 2 waaack lapdances. Always late to work with a lame excuse.
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    I meant See from What's Happening Ms. Garrett from Facts of Life would be that den mother mama san overseeing the VIP. Jo the tomboy from Facts of Life would give intense lappies with full eye contact though you knew she was smashing all the pretty dances. Jo always pullspull your dick out every lap Dance Damn the cameras. Always LDK with Jo
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    Cheetarah from Thundercats would feature. Better believe there's some Evanescence in her 3-song set. Excellent pole work
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    Papa Smurf, classic PL Elmer Fudd stays in VIP. Full hunting outfit always on. Gun always casually resting outside the VIP entrance Daisy Duke would feature. Work the same club as Kelly Bundy
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    How about Diana Rigg from the Avengers bet she’d go wild once you got her in the VIP
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    Scrooge McDuck would own a strip club prolly still call it Duck Tails lol Data from STNext Gen would be hilarious at an SC. Especially if he has his emotion chip on and a stack of ones. Shiddddd
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Alf would always be at perv row with stacks of dollar bills.
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    Bookman from Good Times, classic PL Gonzo the Muppet always sits next to Alf on Perv Row comparing notes
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Arthur Fonzarelli as a stripper boyfriend. Mr. Rourke from Fantasy Island as a PL working the system in a white suit.
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    Otto from the simpsons, strippers boyfriend Principal Skinner, classic PL
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    Tom Willis, George Jefferson's neighbor, classic PL. Papi Chulo sees him at all the Black SCs
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    George Costanza on perv row with Alf and Gonzo. Newman from Seinfeld would be the bathroom troll.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Jeannie from "I Dream of Jeannie". She'd barely need to change her wardrobe. "Gilligan's Island" both Ginger and Mary Ann. "Lovey" Howell... not my thing, but I wouldn't judge. Daisy Duke from "Dukes of Hazard". File under 'duh'. Pretty much all the hotties that Captain Kirk nailed, human or otherwise.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    All of Charlie's Angels could get "PR" tattoos and work at Tootsies. Cindy Brady could make a killing at dickroman's regular club. Carlton from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air would be making it rain
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Redd Foxx would make a good men's room troll.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    When I saw flagoneer mention the Fonz - I was thinking how hot it would be to see Leather and Pinky Tuscadero doing stage sets in black and pink leather. Sadly, his cousin Chachi would be working every angle to get free dancer pussy. And, probably very close to reality, Joanie would be the crack addicted whore turning tricks out back by the dumpster.... I’m not sure if Ralph Malph or Potsie Webber would be the men’s room troll? I’m thinking the name Potsie would be perfect for a men’s room troll.
  • beekers
    6 years ago
    She might not be known in every household, but Lucy from Trailer Park Boys would get my vote.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Earl from My Name is Earl would be a classic PL.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Perfect examples of a PL and a stripper happen to be in my avatar
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    Roger Rabbitt, classic PL
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    As a kid, I so lusted after Barbara Eden, - I Dream of Jeannie . One of my earliest memories of cleavage.
  • Pyroxl
    6 years ago
    Monica from House of Lies, did a nice tease on her ex's brother. Marguerite from Vikings, learned by drinking from the firehose. Carrie from Homeland
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Bugs Bunny would dress up in drag and give handjobs to juice.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Shadowcat could get tag-teamed by Lois and Meg Griffin from Family Guy. Cersei Lannister from GoT would have the biggest GPS in stripperweb history. Debra Morgan from Dexter would be hustling dancer drinks from everyone and giving BBFS in the VIP. Jessica Jones would be the dancer that hangs out at the bar drinking with you, but only grinding the pole onstage and never giving lap dances. Joan Harris from Mad Men would be the most popular dancer in the club each and every shift she worked, Not sure about mileage, though.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ So right about Deb Morgan
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    HeatherLocklear as a ROB dancer, Sally Fields, spreading SS about what a nice girl she is. Jim Nabors as the mens' bathroom troll. Andy Griffith competing with jackslash as the chef. Bob Barker making it rain.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    This one isn't fair. B.A. Baracus as a bouncer. Mr. T started his career as a bouncer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion