Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

SirLapdanceAlot

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

You have the staying power of a just recently pubescent squire.

Your VIP fantasies were forged by a feeble fingered peasant woman. Your mum.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

What are you trying to accomplish here? Are you drunk?

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

I think it was an attempt to get SLD to post something, anything. Since he hasn't posted in a few weeks or so.

Seems like he's taking a break from the site, or maybe just done with it all together.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Isn't there a GEICO ad with similar lines?

By the way, how do people vote on whether they like GEICO ads? I say GEICO ads = non-brilliant :(

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

It is from a GEICO ad. When I saw it I thought of SLD.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Why not just say “Dilly - Dilly!” - sorry, wrong advertiser!

Hopefully SLD will respond.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

He’s just busy teaching the courses at LDK University, I’m sure he’ll be back after the semester ends.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement