tuscl

What do you PLs think?

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
The Cincinnati City Manager and high ranking Cincinnati cops know that they should take advantage of any trips out of Cincinnati to enjoy a nice strip club visit. At least this time no city funds were used unlike when our then Mayor Jerry Springer was caught using city funds to pay a hooker.

http://local12.com/news/local/mayor-city…

Although from the reviews I've read the clubs in Denver aren't great. Maybe next time they should go to Detroit for their official business.

Of course with this being Cincinnati, the Mayor is trying to get him fired for his trip to the club. And in equally Cincinnatian fashion the local NAACP is accusing the Mayor of trying to publicly "lynch" the City Manager for trying to fire him over this and other issues. #DisfunctionalGovernment

What do you PLs think, is it wrong for a city leader to take some off duty cops to a strip club? Or is it wrong for the Mayor to try to fire him over it?

3 comments

• wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Poor judgement to invite coworkers to a strip club? Maybe. We don't know what they have talked about leading up to the invitation. I personally wouldn't do it but if that's where their discussion went, it's certainly not illegal to invite people to a strip club or bar.

I don't think taxpayer money should be used at strip clubs or bars, ever. If politicians can use taxpayer money to get horny and drunk, why don't I get money from state coffers to do the same? However, if they are government employees and they use their own money to go to clubs and bars when off the clock, that's their right no matter how anyone else feels about it. If it's a problem, voting citizens can always take care of it at the next election.

"Everyone wants to live at the expense of the state. They forget that the state lives at the expense of everyone."― Frédéric Bastiat
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It doesn’t seem to be illegal (as described). To go out for drinks with coworkers, is a reasonable practice.

If a manager requires subordinates to go to a strip club, that would be inappropriate.

If they spent their own money - it’s not an issue.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Certain jobs, including any government job at a managerial level, come with a requirement that you not embarrass your employer in any way. Going to a strip club might cross the line for some employers. Inviting co-workers, especially females or people you supervise, crosses the line for nearly every employer.

It’s an employee’s right to go to a club. It’s the employer’s right to fire them for that. Or, for any reason unless legally prohibited.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion