tuscl

I wish I had the same shamelese audacity

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Thursday, March 15, 2018 12:12 PM
So a stripper I haven't seen in six months text me. "Hey" (really this happened) I'm smarter after last discussion. So I wait. A few minutes later, "Hope you doing ok" So I bite, "ya I am, and yourself?" Her: "I know this is a long shot but do you think you could spare $200-$300 dollars and I could send you some pics, blah blah stripper shit issue" So, I'm like "ya that was a long shot for sure sorry can't help, but I'll be praying for you" Still waiting for a reply :) But I just have to admire the pair on her, I don't know I'd have the balls to do that myself.

13 comments

• GACA
    6 years ago
    I need a better key board on my phone... shameless audacity**
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I think the biggest incorrect assumption pls make ab these texts is that they are the only one getting them. I would just completely ignore after she asks for money. If you haven’t seen her in months, you can be sure she’s sending the same text to every customer in her phone, and waiting to see who bites.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    ^^^good point
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    $200 for some pics!!! haha I used to get pics and pussy pics either to a) entice me to come up to the club....or b) go to her place to fuck....Not paying for pics. Now yes I admit I did some loser shit and gave her money for nothing on other occasions...lesson learned.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Bj99 are you sure she’s not only doing it to me. ;)
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I should carry create a shared PL phone# database for these girls and sell your numbers....hehe
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    One stripper still hasn't figured out that I'm never going to respond to a "please come in today" text without some kind of incentive attached to it
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I’m praying for you. I’ll have to remember that response.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Did she tell you about the pics? Maybe they’re of your wife.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I'm not married so definitely not of the wife
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    I don’t think asking for $200-$300 is audacious. I had strippers ask for s hell of a lot more than that. You need to follow up to a text like that with: “$200-$300 is at least 2 BBBJCIM and/or full service, right?”
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Not to sound like a total dick - but the request for $200-300 would have been understandable. The offer of pics is obnoxious. Unless they are holographic images of JLo squatting on my face - they aren’t worth more than $1....
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "I think the biggest incorrect assumption pls make ab these texts is that they are the only one getting them. If you haven’t seen her in months, you can be sure she’s sending the same text to every customer in her phone, and waiting to see who bites." No doubt!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion