tuscl

OT I think I need therapy now

lotsoffun201
Vegas Baby
Sunday, March 11, 2018 2:12 PM
So I’m doing a little spring cleaning and can’t figure out why the nightstand drawer in one of my guest rooms won’t close. I do what anyone would do and take the drawer out to figure out what’s wrong. Lo and behold there is some BDSM magazine stuck in the drawer. Now the only people who ever use that room are the SO’s elderly religious parents!!! I need therapy now!!!

11 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Did you buy this nightstand second hand / used? Maybe it was already there when you got it? Lol my SO always preaches that the people that act the most religious are usually the most morally corrupt.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The last things anyone needs are Psychotherapy, Recovery, or Getting Saved. These are all rooted in lies and denial, and not that unoften, they result in death. All of these things are simply devices invented to abuse survivors. About the only things worse are Alcohol, Street Drugs, and Psychiatric Medication. SJG How Life Should Be [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Jerk Off Sluts [view link] [view link] Slut Shoes [view link] 10" [view link] thin lizzy jailbreak [view link] Fahrenheit 451 [view link]
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    Brand new out of the box! I wish it was used since that would be an acceptable excuse for finding that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    We are sexual creatures with sexual desires that need to be fulfilled one way or another
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Yeah, no one’s saying you can’t get your freaky freak on. It’s just if there’s overtones of hypocrisy that make you go hmmm.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    People who engage in Domination and Submission play, are actually far less likely to abuse people when they have actually power over them, like in the work place. They have role playes situations and the understand the dynamics, and they understand that consensual play is on thing, but that using administrative authority over someone is definitely wrong. SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ does your mom tie you up when she serves you dinner?
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    She’s funny as fuck when she drinks, but when she’s sober she’s a nut job pain in the ass.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    The fact that the magazine was stuck in the drawer is disturbing. You should confront your SO's parents and say "I don't care what you do when you visit but please avoid covering magazines in your bodily fluids and getting them stuck to furniture!" I bet that even juicebox69 is too classy for that! Sticky magazines = non-brilliant!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d laugh it off. In my view - it’s better than the alternative. Who knows whats going on with your so’s parents. One might be hiding a kink from the other. So if you confront them - it could be a major issue for them. I’d keep it for myself. I’ve not seen a good BD/SM mag in a long time. It would be nostalgic!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m with Cashman I’d just throw it away and forget about it, why would you want to have that conversation with an adult is beyond me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion