tuscl

When a Strippers says to her Stripper Friend "you got him"

LIGHTINGKAY
California
Saturday, March 10, 2018 6:05 AM
It's a serious question I have. Where I'm a regular. I've entered the booth and a stripper already in the booth will say "you got him" to my stripper. Or I walk with a stripper and she meets her stripper friend, they turn around and they rub asses and you hear the words "you got him." Pondering what it means. Is it lingo, positive, negative or what is meant?? I've heard this many times, many different strippers. Thanks chime in guys!

22 comments

• max_starr
    6 years ago
    LOL she's got you (your attention, your wallet) are you a RIL (regular in love) ?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    It means she wants you to grab her by the pussy!
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    6 years ago
    max_starr well no I don't love. okay my attention my wallet sounds like that the definition. I tend to pick girls that push a lot of my buttons, so I am not Lap dancing too much. Thanks
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    6 years ago
    grab life by the pussy
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I'd assume it's some form of "Atta girl" cheer. You should just ask.
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    6 years ago
    should ask I will thanks Ishmael
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    What Ishmael said. I want to hear more about strippers turning their backs to each other and rubbing their asses together. Never seen that before; kind of like a sexy high-five I take it!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I agree w Ishmael. Girls have said it to me. I take it to mean “get it, girl!” Which just means to give you a great time, and get that money. Id guess it has ab zero to do w you.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Huh, I have never heard any stripper say this, in decades of SCing. You learn something new every day
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    It could be you have a scrooge reputation and turn down a lot of dancers. So it's an achievement for a stripper to actually sell you a dance.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I tend to agree with max_starr
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Chiming in the consensus here. You got him means " yes girl you have successfully pushed all his buttons and now you have this attention and his wallet. Enjoy another successful 'big-ish' sale you made... Hook, line, sinker.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I’m going to go with atta girl, too. Can’t recall me ever hearing it. I learned something new today.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    She has you money
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Rub asses? That's very funny. Never seen that. SJG 'S.L.U.T.' anthem: 'Girls can do whatever they want with their bodies' [view link] Cadillac Records - I'd Rather Go Blind , I think women should go without bras, natural bounce. [view link]
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I take it as some kind of self-esteem boost among fellow salespeople. "You got him" as in you got this sale. "Go take every single dollar he brought into the club with him"
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Urban Dictionary says it means "Have fun with that dick."
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    But LightningKay, it sounds like you bought a dance. The girl was not emotionally opened up to you, still running on the sympathetic nervous system instead of the para-sympathetic. So it is not surprising that there were ambiguous comments exchanged. Lucky it was not worse. You always want to have a front room makeout session, before you invite her to the back room. Then after that, take her home with you for more, and continue to see her regularly. Select the girl you plan to be waking up with in the mornings regularly. SJG 'S.L.U.T.' anthem: 'Girls can do whatever they want with their bodies' [view link] Cadillac Records - I'd Rather Go Blind , I think women should go without bras, natural bounce. [view link]
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    6 years ago
    1: SJG guy, well you should hang out at the Poodle 2: I run my action MGTOW 3: Actually I took the comment as disrespecting my money 4: I looked in my wallet and then turned around, telling the stripper I ran out of money, as I had spend my money on the other strippers ass, though that was a lie
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    6 years ago
    SJG, you need the Parasympathetic and sympathetic system in order to get morning wood
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    6 years ago
    Cool flagooner
  • LIGHTINGKAY
    6 years ago
    lolruned, that maybe the closest meaning next max-star
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion